The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

Once more for your dumb ass put up or shut up. do you understand what that means? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Still captured at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Iam still waiting for your claim to fame when the Ice Bergs all melt and oceans rise and flood the land, lol. Do you still think that's going to happen, in spite of all the real evidence that debunks that silly Al Gorian theory, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'm still waiting on you to show me glaciers in Ks. in modern times.
I'm still waiting on you to show me glaciers in Ks. in modern times. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I never said there was stupid. My post had nothing to do with Kansas exclusively. Every time this "Global Warming " subject comes up you are the first to jump on the idea that Glaciers are melting and the oceans rise and the dangers of major land masses being flooded. Which by the way isn't imminent, regardless what crap you've been reading.

Jim
How's your yard dork? Any standing water from melting Ice Bergs, lol.

I never said there was stupid. My post had nothing to do with Kansas exclusively. Every time this "Global Warming " subject comes up you are the first to jump on the idea that Glaciers are melting and the oceans rise and the dangers of major land masses being flooded. Which by the way isn't imminent, regardless what crap you've been reading.

There are no icebergs in Kansas dork.
Icebergs by defintion are floating. Wait until it gets colder this winter and you will see ice floating on the water. There's your iceberg. Maybe you meant something different but didn't say so??? Then again, I didn't see anyone claim anything about icebergs until you brought it up.
I hear that New Englanders say they are fed up with this climate change, global warming and such. They are tired of digging out of it that is.
How's your yard dork? Any standing water from melting Ice Bergs, lol.

Icebergs by defintion are floating. Wait until it gets colder this winter and you will see ice floating on the water. There's your iceberg. Maybe you meant something different but didn't say so??? Then again, I didn't see anyone claim anything about icebergs until you brought it up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Help any judy?
Still captured at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still as stupid as usual stumpy the stump broke stump jumper. Will you ever learn? NO
You crossed the line, and like the stupid jackass you are you posted another forbidden topic, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really?

I hear that New Englanders say they are fed up with this climate change, global warming and such. They are tired of digging out of it that is. Originally Posted by rioseco
Yep, you've been eating the company shit again, Cornholio.

Hottest year ever?

Worst storms ever?

You and your fellow deniers are right. Nothing's changing....

It should have been glaciers. I can't be accountable for the mistakes of others.
Can you Ozombies discuss the subject for once?
Really?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you calling him a black man? or just playing the ----- card? Shit Eater...
There are no icebergs in Kansas dork. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's quite obvious you are incapable of abstract thinking. Iam sure your therapist has already told you that.

Jim
It's quite obvious you are incapable of abstract thinking. Iam sure your therapist has already told you that.

We here in KS go from spring to summer to fall to winter. It is called climate change. Deal with it. There are no icebergs here at this time. It was 70 today .