Just A Grownup, Intellegent, Fun Kinda Thread For A Change..

I don't think there's anything wrong with no allowing CIM. Not everyone is comfortable with it. I love it along with COF or COT Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
You sure do love it. You proved that other night!
You sure do love it. You proved that other night! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I only hope you enjoyed it as much or even more than I did
Sure did. You'll be hearing from me again thats for sure.
Sure did. You'll be hearing from me again thats for sure. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I'm looking forward to it
haven't read this yet.
did it stay true to its title?
haven't read this yet.
did it stay true to its title? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Until your post.
Finger my pussy while I suck you off and I'll never need anything else! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
can I lick your pussy first..its my favorite passion
can I lick your pussy first..its my favorite passion Originally Posted by Falcon58
I would never turn down that!!
Until your post. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

then what a nice surprising change.
I don't think there's anything wrong with no allowing CIM. Not everyone is comfortable with it. I love it along with COF or COT Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Thank u for saying Tht. I just don't kno wat it is about cum Tht makes me gag and get sick to my stomach. I'm just not a cum person. Idk but even when Selena and I are doin a double and she does cim in front of me i still start gagging. I'm working on it and I have come a long way if i do say so myself. I'm also an outstanding dick sucker and sucking Dick is my favorite thing to do.
Until your post. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Hey this is a great thread.lol. But speaking of great... Did u kno Tht I'm outstanding at sucking dick and I want to show U my skills with one of those suckathons u do with Selena. Im dying to suck ur dick for hours ever since she told me about it I promise it will be so much fun
Im picking two as well Serenity! Oral...one of my absolute favorite things to do and a sure fire way to get me turned on....but I also love and need penetration .......for me, one, gets me ready for the other....so I say both!
I like it all,really just wanted Jamie-Lynn on top of me...
I think a really good massage with a good head session sounds like a perfect winner for me! Is that something you can arrange SerenityXX?
I think a really good massage with a good head session sounds like a perfect winner for me! Is that something you can arrange SerenityXX? Originally Posted by okc_dsm
You kno Tht I can sweetie.. I'll be in okc in 2 weeks actually.