OMG! "Pre-holiday" theme social draws a crowd!

i gotta get back on that invite list..been incognito way too long..
Hey guys i just want to let you all known I will be attending the party Thursday. im super excited to meet yall, and have some funnnnn!!

Its better with Bailey
XOXOXO
i gotta get back on that invite list..been incognito way too long.. Originally Posted by blaktygre
Me too
Not sure how I missed this. . Next time
Hey guys i just want to let you all known I will be attending the party Thursday. im super excited to meet yall, and have some funnnnn!!

Its better with Bailey
XOXOXO Originally Posted by Its Better With Bailey
Glad to hear some of you out of town ladies can make it. The more the merrier!! If any of you have been considering taking the social plunge, come on out. CK runs a top tier social. Lots of fun, ZERO BS!!

Charter member of the #Pussy Posse
Dang wish I was in SA !
Me too Originally Posted by bearf15amc

-- Please ask at least two established providers to send me vouches for sessions from within the past 90 days or so.

-- What they need to tell me is: 1) you are an active hobbyist (meaning they saw you within the past 90 days or so) who respected their rules and 2) they feel you will respect the event rules (see link in my signature)
Dang wish I was in SA ! Originally Posted by boffyou
Head West on I-10. You will run directly into SA.

Proud charter member of the #Pussy Posse
Sign my in

Its better with Bailey
XOXOXO Originally Posted by Its Better With Bailey
Looking forward to meeting you. It's going to be a great party!
Would there be a prize for best costume? Of course, a lady's costume. 😁 Apparently a lady won it at Temple's event.
Looking forward to it