Who has been banned recently?

I've been pointed a few times for calling fucking morons fucking morons lol n omg fucking morons that report smart people

Dah...dont care though because I'm not a fucking moron cult bot on here 24/7/365 talking amusing ignorant shit lol n omg

I don't post much because I'm out living and enjoying life since Biden opened up the economy after the fucking moron shut it down. Its still amusing to read on occasion what clueless ignorant fucking morons post on here
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Your words, not mine...clueless fucking, ignorant, fucking morons. Don't be so hard on yourself. You drank the Kool Aid.
I was the 2nd like for ya Sir, ugh I need another shower now
sorry late, was out of the house

As you and I agree on very little, its funny as hell that many in this thread want points and be closer to that free vacation And it seems we agree on this

maybe later will a new listing of BANNED
dang kinda hoping next ban was from a post in this thread
Ahem Anyone got a new one ta list ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I, too, feel so dirty...

LOL!

Now there are so many on vacation, the summer replacements are showing why they're summer replacements. Hopefully they'll learn to read. Otherwise, it'll just be a few of us calling each other names and exchanging scatologies.

Your words, not mine...clueless fucking, ignorant, fucking morons. Don't be so hard on yourself. You drank the Kool Aid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Actually "some" of his words, there, JD.

But thanks for respecting the topic.

Like that ol' pesky guy...HoseHummer
Thread so far off topic it isn't capable to returning to the original topic.

Thread Closed