I know we've done this before....

Stones, without a doubt.
TexRich, I am in love with your avatar! I LOVE Dexter! I wish I could meet a nice serial killer like him and settle down in the suburbs. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
thanks sweetness. I hear he is now available, LOL....
The Beatles. Abbey Road is one of the most perfect albums I've ever heard.
The Stones.........saw them for the first time in 72, still one of the best shows, I've ever seen.
The Beatles
The Stones.........saw them for the first time in 72, still one of the best shows, I've ever seen. Originally Posted by growler
Any chance that was the Boston show that started around midnight or 1AM when then Police Chief Flynn (later to be mayor) sprang them from jail on a marijuana violation?
mmmm "start me up" or "i am the walrus". "Jumpin Jack Flash" or "Strawberry Fields" mmm this is tuff, "Time is on my side" or "SGT Pepper". Close call but im going to have to go with the Beatles just feel there music was more inspiring than the stones but thats just my thoughts.
Stones. Stones. Stones.
Lauren Summerhill...that's cheating

Pick one...just one Originally Posted by Camille
How can I pick just one? That's like asking me to pick which toe I want to cut off.
How can I pick just one? That's like asking me to pick which toe I want to cut off. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I guess if you can't choose then you can't answer the question.
No biggie

C x
...you can't answer the question.
No biggie

C x Originally Posted by Camille
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" - John Locke

Stones

I just like being difficult.
Beatles
Stones
Hell yea Stones...
How can I pick just one? That's like asking me to pick which toe I want to cut off. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill