the DONT MISS TITS list

Im very proud of my girls and i'd like to think I qualify for this category!Attachment 251115

Attachment 251116 Originally Posted by LeLana
You didn't make Tit Mc's list, but you def. made mines lol.
I will never see you again, but that is lack of cash, not lack of desire. I'll never deny that you're at least #2 on my all-time list (sadly, #1 retired a couple years or so ago, and out of respect I won't dethrone her unless I can experience you both close enough in time to make a fully informed comparison), and I will always remember the two hours we spent fondly. Especially since it may well be the last time I spend alone with a woman--any woman--before I die.

And no, we hadn't traded you to NR for a provider to be named later... you just haven't been around here talkin' dirty to all your fans and getting them all hot and bothered. I was thinkin' you'd finally been snapped up and made the sugarbaby of some rich tycoon or oil sheik and were finally off the market.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Haha, no! It would take a helluva man to take the place of all of you!
Well I don't have perfect dainty C cups, BUT I've definitely left a few men speechless!

Plus, they do tricks! Hide n seek anyone?
Well I don't have perfect dainty C cups, BUT I've definitely left a few men speechless!

Plus, they do tricks! Hide n seek anyone? Originally Posted by Lovelyallison
Tits! You'd never find your boner again if it hid in those!
Oh yes these things have gobbled up a few boners in their day! I'm pretty good at giving it back bone dry after lol
Wells, Tits' boner has been pussy-whipped by Lila and I've been put on retainer to SG, but I hope you have a great visit to Music City - it's a great place to play!
WOW ALISEN them are some BIG TITS you gots. i just seen them! dont know how i missed them! congradulatens on your big tits!
I see a cell phone under them, do you have any hobbyists hiding in there too?