Obamacare is failing, everything else is just static

so pretend somebody gives a shit what the fuck you have to offer Originally Posted by CJ7

It's funny how you went from touting the success of this Obamacare exchange website on it's first day with your "AHCA Website Overloaded With New Customers" thread, to now trying to blame Bush for this mess when it became apparent that this exchange website was a clusterfuck.
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 03:06 PM
It's funny how you went from touting the success of this Obamacare exchange website on it's first day with your "AHCA Website Overloaded With New Customers" thread, to now trying to blame Bush for this mess when it became apparent that this exchange website was a clusterfuck. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

quote me shitstain

it was overloaded because it didn't fuckin work, you duumbass
quote me shitstain Originally Posted by CJ7
I just quoted the title of your thread, shit for brains!
I'll try to keep this in the realm of words under sixth grade reading level for our Teawipe Geniuses.....

CMS was put on a list of businesses eligible to accept government contracts by GW Bush in 2007. This means that CMS is eligible to accept government contracts, not that Bush hired CMS to design and build the ACA website (duh!):

if you insist ... the half assed company that built the website was put on the list of companies eligible to accept government contracts in 2007 ...by BUSH.

that better?

glad I could help. Originally Posted by CJ7
Well Yssup got a little carried away and fast'n'loose with the semantics below, but he definitely IS NOT saying that Bush hired CMS to build the ACA website (unless there's some white characters typed in there we can't see without monkeying around with the display):

Bush hired the company, asshole.

I think that was the point, not that he's at fault for the fucked up website.

But I don't expect much deeper thought from you, cholo. None of us do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously, a page from the Mopboy Q Corneyhole Collection of Deflection and Dissembling (Vol 3); NG53 makes a couple of valid points but screws the pooch by (as is the usual republican't way) going for the overreach (idiot):

Wrong, asswipe! Your buddy, Mr. Head Up His Ass, made the statement "Bush hired this company" in post #24.

Just because the Bush administration had awarded this company some smaller contracts in 2007 and 2008 and put them on the "no bid list" does not make it excusable for the Obama administration to award this company a contract to build the Obamacare exchange website when they knew that the Canadian government had cancelled a similiar contract with this company because of failure to meet 3 deadlines to deliver an online medical registry.

This fuck up rests squarely on the shoulders of the Obama administration. This blame Bush crap is really pathetic. But like I said before, it's all you libturds got, isn't it! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Well, you gotta have style in order to qualify for "style points." Yew loooze...heh heh heh.
I'll try to keep this in the realm of words under sixth grade reading level for our Teawipe Geniuses.....

CMS was put on a list of businesses eligible to accept government contracts by GW Bush in 2007. This means that CMS is eligible to accept government contracts, not that Bush hired CMS to design and build the ACA website (duh!):

Well Yssup got a little carried away and fast'n'loose with the semantics below, but he definitely IS NOT saying that Bush hired CMS to build the ACA website (unless there's some white characters typed in there we can't see without monkeying around with the display):

Obviously, a page from the Mopboy Q Corneyhole Collection of Deflection and Dissembling (Vol 3); NG53 makes a couple of valid points but screws the pooch by (as is the usual republican't way) going for the overreach (idiot):

Well, you gotta have style in order to qualify for "style points." Yew loooze...heh heh heh. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

You really cleared things up there didn't you, Mr. "Ram-a-lam-a-Ding Dong". CMS is not a business. CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) is the federal agency that administers Medicare and Medicaid. The Canadian company who was awarded the Obamacare exchange website by the Obama administration was CGI Federal.
Bump.

I bumped this thread because my last post did not show up as a new post on this thread.
Hell, Teawipe 'tard, I'm still ahead of you - I got one letter on the company's initials correct. You whiffed on everything. Sure sucks to be you, eh?
Hell, Teawipe 'tard, I'm still ahead of you - I got one letter on the company's initials correct. You whiffed on everything. Sure sucks to be you, eh? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You're still ahead of me because you got one letter of the company's initials correct? LMFAO! You are a fucking MORON!
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 05:29 PM
You really cleared things up there didn't you, Mr. "Ram-a-lam-a-Ding Dong". CMS is not a business. CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) is the federal agency that administers Medicare and Medicaid. The Canadian company who was awarded the Obamacare exchange website by the Obama administration was CGI Federal. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

yeah, CMS awarded the contract you stupid shit

the first part of my previous post ... yanno, the one you cant disprove ??

Rather than open the contracting process to a competitive public solicitation with multiple bidders, officials in the Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid accepted a sole bidder, CGI Federal, the U.S. subsidiary of a Canadian company with an uneven record of IT pricing and contract performance.
CMS officials are tight-lipped about why CGI was chosen or how it happened. They also refuse to say if other firms competed with CGI, or if there was ever a public solicitation for building Healthcare.gov, the backbone of Obamacare’s problem-plagued web portal.
Instead, it appears they used what amounts to a federal procurement system loophole to award the work to the Canadian firm. [...]
In awarding the Healthcare.gov contract, CMS relied on a little-known federal contracting system called ID/IQ, which is government jargon for “Indefinite Delivery and Indefinite Quantity.”
CGI was a much smaller vendor when it was approved by HHS in 2007. With the approval, CGI became eligible for multiple awards without public notice and in circumvention of the normal competitive bidding procurement process.

notice the subsidiary part Einstein ??
You're still ahead of me because you got one letter of the company's initials correct? LMFAO! You are a fucking MORON! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Hey. little girl with the CowFAG hat avatar, that's right - I got something correct. You, however, got it all wrong. It appears that it's still sucking to be you, eh, Native-Canadian-born-citizen-lover?

yeah, CMS awarded the contract you stupid shit
Originally Posted by CJ7

That's not what he said you jackass! Go back and re-read his post!
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 05:41 PM
That's not what he said you jackass! Go back and re-read his post! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
since I quoted your words I don't give a shit what randy said

see how that works dumbass ??
Hey. little girl with the CowFAG hat avatar, that's right - I got something correct. You, however, got it all wrong. It appears that it's still sucking to be you, eh, Native-Canadian-born-citizen-lover? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
So now, I got it all wrong? That is not what you said in post #34.

You must be really proud of yourself that you got one initial right. I guess that counts for something in whatever alternate universe you are in.
since I quoted your words I don't give a shit what randy said

see how that works dumbass ?? Originally Posted by CJ7

You're an IDIOT!

What words of mine were you quoting?
You gotta love this. Dial 1-800-F U C K Y O U (382 5968), and you'll call an OBAMACARE hotline where a Navigator will be happy to help you try to sign up for Obamacare by directing you to the HEALTHCARE.GOV web site.