Question for our beloved Mod

This is one of those moments in which WTF admits he is something so he can point the finger at others .... Apparently he believes it gives himself "credibility"! One can take what he calls others and extrapolate that is how he perceives himself. Racist, liar, gay, snitch, revealer of RW information, and now a limp dick who posts images in violation of the rules.

His two allegations against me are just that: allegations. That's how he operates .... his little tantrum slinging shit, but it's his shit! He fabricates shit about people. That's what he is. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Yep, I said WTF had a doubles with your Mom and Sis LexusLover. Well that's not exactly wtf I said but that is how you interpreted it! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
FIFY
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 08:23 AM
Then why is Andymarksman's avatar allowed? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Snitch....we have a Snitcher in the house!

call in bambino and his sidekick lustylad!

LOL. Still sucks to be you.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 08:30 AM
LOL. Still sucks to be you. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Only if I were you.

dilbert post (sic) a picture of an actual minor. I posted a picture of a cartoon baby. lustylad tried to convolute the two. Originally Posted by WTF
For the record, a few years ago I received a warning for posting a cartoonish pic of a child crying. It was very similar to what snitchfuck posted. The mod deleted it. I wasn't going to mention it, but snitchfuck is now crowing about this as if it actually matters. Poor jackass is desperate to score a "win" on a hooker board... how pathetic is that?

And speaking of trying to "convolute the two" - when are you going to stop trying to convolute bumping your own thread once every other day with bumping dozens of 3-year-old threads over and over again, multiple times a day? Only a stubborn juvenile little fucktard refuses to acknowledge the difference.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 08:58 AM
For the record, a few years ago I received a warning for posting a cartoonish pic of a child crying. It was very similar to what snitchfuck posted. The mod deleted it. I wasn't going to mention it, but snitchfuck is now crowing about this as if it actually matters. Poor jackass is desperate to score a "win" on a hooker board... how pathetic is that? Originally Posted by lustylad

What cartoon did you post??? Some NAMBLA cartoon? You and bambino are some sick fuckers.

Do you really think a picture of a minor and a cartoon of a baby crying are similar?

We now know LexusLover does.

What cartoon did you post??? Some NAMBLA cartoon? You and bambino are some sick fuckers.

Do you really think a picture of a minor and a cartoon of a baby crying are similar? Originally Posted by WTF
What's NAMBLA? Is that a support group for people suffering from erectile dysfunction? I'm not familiar, snitchfuck. Please tell us more about it...

Btw your reading comp is failing you again. I didn't say a picture and a cartoon are similar. I merely mentioned I received a reprimand for a cartoon just like yours.
What's NAMBLA? Is that a support group for people suffering from erectile dysfunction? I'm not familiar, snitchfuck. Please tell us more about it...

Btw your reading comp is failing you again. I didn't say a picture and a cartoon are similar. I merely mentioned I received a reprimand for a cartoon just like yours. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's fun to watch SnitchFuck totally spin out. What a little mommas boy faggot. He's even enlisted Asswipe to join his "fight". Two assclowns.
....but snitchfuck is now crowing about this as if it actually matters. Poor jackass is desperate to score a "win" on a hooker board... how pathetic is that?.... Originally Posted by lustylad
.. amazing, isn't it?

He's still judging others by his own standards!

He declares himself "a winner" on a "hooker board"!
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 02:30 PM

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ask bambino to post a fucking link for you! That dumbass will probably do it under the guise it is 'News'!

• WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 02:33 PM
.. amazing, isn't it?

He's still judging others by his own standards!

"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

What standard did you just use while judging me?

.... suffering from erectile dysfunction.....

Btw your reading comp is failing you again..... Originally Posted by lustylad
First goes the hard on and then reading. What's next? Typing?
It's fun to watch SnitchFuck totally spin out. What a little mommas boy faggot. He's even enlisted Asswipe to join his "fight". Two assclowns. Originally Posted by bambino
And Speedo and a "friendly" MOD!
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 02:46 PM
First goes the hard on and then reading. What's next? Typing? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sounds like you know this first hand...hmmmmmm.

And Speedo and a "friendly" MOD! Originally Posted by LexusLover
A 'friendly' Mod?

Really?

Because he told you that cartoon characters are ok to post here? Is your goal to ban cartoon characters now in addition to having the whole forum a bumpfest?