Bob Woodward 2, Presidents 0

That is his usual debate "style." Call 'em douche-bags with the goal of rendering them aghast and speechless. I hear that works very well in the Yale Summer Debate Program! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I'm truly aghast!

I've been rendered sp...sp...sp...speechless!

Will he be invited to the Oxford Union Society this year?

I hear the topic will be Losing Debates By Posting In Big Blue Font!!
I'm truly aghast!

I hear the topic will be Losing Debates By Posting In Big Blue Font!! Originally Posted by lustylad

So are you insinuating that you're mentally tough enough that Munchmasterman's aggressive debating style will not be likely to leave you with any bruises?
The end is nearer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Eventually everything must end. It's what happens in the middle that counts.

Jim
I'm truly aghast!

I hear the topic will be Losing Debates By Posting In Big Blue Font!! Originally Posted by lustylad
And the other topic will be how to be a TRUE LYING LIBERAL by crying to a mod whenever their crepe-paper skin is hurt by perceived insult or when ever they LOSE an argument or election. With special emphasis on how to bang an RTM button !
So are you insinuating that you're mentally tough enough that Munchmasterman's aggressive debating style will not be likely to leave you with any bruises? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I'm mentally tough enough. I actually enjoy watching him mispronounce words like "douche-bag". Plus he is emotionally fragile. Wearing a MAGA hat works like kryptonite on him.
OK then, you are a lot tougher than I. Do you remember the discussion we had a year or so ago with Munchmasterman? His powerful intellect intimidated me, so I cowered and shrunk from the debate.

I guess I'm just a sensitive little snowflake!
OK then, you are a lot tougher than I. Do you remember the discussion we had a year or so ago with Munchmasterman? His incessant barrage of verbal obscenities intimidated me, so I cowered and shrunk from the debate.

I guess I'm just a sensitive little snowflake! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
FTFY. Yeah, I miss those debates. They're even better in person, because then you can watch the spittle fly off his lips. Too bad the new eccie rules are crimping munchy's style!
FTFY. Yeah, I miss those debates. They're even better in person, because then you can watch the spittle fly off his lips. Too bad the new eccie rules are crimping munchy's style! Originally Posted by lustylad

Spittle flying off his lips? Never noticed that. Sounds like seeing it in person would be sort of funny.

Tell me something, if you don'r mind. I was just curious. Is he sober when he shows up for those debates?
FTFY. Yeah, I miss those debates. They're even better in person, because then you can watch the spittle fly off his lips. Too bad the new eccie rules are crimping munchy's style! Originally Posted by lustylad
Speaking of sawed-off munchkins with attitude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XzFNLJIpUQ
Of course I won't deny that Mueller is trying to oust the Constitutionally elected POTUS!

You are spot-on to characterize it as a "failed coup attempt"!

And yes - it is drawing to an unhappy ending for Mueller and his 13 angry dimotards! Originally Posted by lustylad
I agree and hopefully Judge K will seal their fate.
Every day that passes brings the end nearer, no matter how you want to look at it.

No denying that.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're right about that. When his term is up he'll be leaving office
Chirp, chirp.

Not a peep out of you?

I can't wait for the trump apologists to open their pie-holes to tell the tale. It should be easy for them to do since they are exactly like trump, character-wise.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Is he the leftists...Teflon DON??
Sure am.
are you talking about the 2 books he wrote? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
is dat what you wodda tought?
Mueller douesn't leak.
yeah one wudda thought that a super duper, top shelf, investigative, slayer of fiery anti-democratic dragons of hate, revealer of secrets and protector of the liberal way reporter would have had many people in the know making dead drops of information to him regarding Russia and trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought