Electricfeelnow's chance to come clean

Onei has stated twice that he has been getting harassing PM's by her, it sounds to me if anyone needs to get over it it's HER not him. This is an info sharing board and Onei has every right warn people about her as long as he feels fit, that's the way it works around here, he had every right to post this thread especially when he's getting accused of hiding behind a forum that providers aren't allowed post in then your damn right he did the right thing I don't give a shit if the NCNS happened 10 months or 10 minutes ago, and if people don't like it then THEY can deal with it. And if you read his post as well as a couple other hobbyist in this thread you would see he is not the only one who has experienced this problem so the granny excuse won't work, but I know never mind all that right?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
LM she responded to him PRIVATELY about his smear campaign attempt. do NOT ignore that little fact. she's not the one doing the harassing. and ONEI never said her PMs to him were harassing your putting words in his mouth.

now he's not using this thread for "info sharing" he's using it to strong arm her into doing what he think he deserve which in fact is NOT ok. just because a couple of other girls once upon a time went the extra mile to make something up to him he think its a requirement now anyone he sees is required act the same way or else he will mess with their business and try and strong arm them into doing so. he said in his own words he wants Her to Pay him for time wasted and LM I doubt if it was a reverse and a woman made this thread called out a guy about something that happened 10months ago then publicly told him he needed to pay HER for time he wasted or she would continually smear his name amongst the ladies you would WK for her. he didn't ask for an apology he asked for money. y'all would verbally abuse her for such nonsense. tell her to get over it, quit bitching, shit happens and whatever and then some of y'all would even revert name calling saying shit like whores think they deserve money for not sucking my

and you KNOW that's totally true

but this guy should be allowed to publicly say that even though he acknowledges it appears she's trying to change .i.e do better he will keep smearing her name over pasted wrongs unless she pays him money and she just has to suffer. yea totally acceptable if a dude does that

and what everyone seems to outright Ignore is that if he's being so damn kind in giving her a chance HE could have made this thread 10months ago when it was still relevant not now after he sees she's trying to change
Would this thread have been posted if SHE didnt pm him? I dont think so..Yes the issue is 10 months old BUT her pm to him was only a day or so ago....
To me it sounds like he is giving her the chance SHE asked for to state her side .. explain herself like SHE wanted... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I suspect she would not have PM'ed the OP had he not posted his grievance in so many recent reviews. As the OP stated, this thread was created by him to allow her to respond publicly - a losing proposition for her as we have noted many times by ladies posting to defend themselves.

Data from 10 months ago has a short half-life compared to recent performance. Consider a different scenario where a lady's TCB skills have slipped while supporters claim how effective she used to be.
LM she responded to him PRIVATELY about his smear campaign attempt. do NOT ignore that little fact. she's not the one doing the harassing. and ONEI never said her PMs to him were harassing your putting words in his mouth.

now he's not using this thread for "info sharing" he's using it to strong arm her into doing what he think he deserve which in fact is NOT ok. just because a couple of other girls once upon a time went the extra mile to make something up to him he think its a requirement now anyone he sees is required act the same way or else he will mess with their business and try and strong arm them into doing so. he said in his own words he wants Her to Pay him for time wasted and LM I doubt if it was a reverse and a woman made this thread called out a guy about something that happened 10months ago then publicly told him he needed to pay HER for time he wasted or she would continually smear his name amongst the ladies you would WK for her. he didn't ask for an apology he asked for money. y'all would verbally abuse her for such nonsense. tell her to get over it, quit bitching, shit happens and whatever and then some of y'all would even revert name calling saying shit like whores think they deserve money for not sucking my

and you KNOW that's totally true

but this guy should be allowed to publicly say that even though he acknowledges it appears she's trying to change .i.e do better he will keep smearing her name over pasted wrongs unless she pays him money and she just has to suffer. yea totally acceptable if a dude does that

and what everyone seems to outright Ignore is that if he's being so damn kind in giving her a chance HE could have made this thread 10months ago when it was still relevant not now after he sees she's trying to change Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
SA if anyone is ignoring shit it's YOU. she's the one who accused him of hiding behind private forums, so he started this thread to give her a chance to say what she had to say. DO NOT IGNORE THAT LITTLE FACT.
I never put any words in his mouth, he stated that she sent him pm's calling him names and bitching at him, guess what that IS harassment DO NOT IGNORE THAT LITTLE FACT
He has the right warn people about her flakiness as long as he sees fit that's called info sharing NOT strong arming, if you or other's don't like it tough shit, until the mods tell him to stop he's not breaking any guidelines. And we've already had a mod come on here say this thread was perfectly ok, I would like to think that if this thread was posted as a way to strong arm a provider someone would have closed it by now, instead you have others backing up his claim that she's risk with one's time & money even with the new name so she's obviously not trying too hard to change.
What you seem to be ignoring is the fact that she just sent that HARASSING pm to him a few days ago NOT 10 months ago that's why this thread was just recently posted. DO NOT IGNORE THAT LITTLE FACT.
And who exactly is WK'ing who???? YOU are the one who obviously just skimmed over the original post not paying any attention to detail or what was written, automatically jumped him called him a "Butt Hurt Bitch" (and yes you did call him that, you're not fooling anyone). accusing him of strong arming and running a smear campaign, when she was the one who called him out and accused him of hiding, yeah.... your no WK
And as far as the role reversal thing goes, I do believe if a guy was sending a provider harassing PM's calling her names, pissed cause she posted things about him in the powder room 10 months after their encounter and she posted it to warn others about him or give him a chance to do it out in the open, she would NOT be told to "get over it" and "quit bitching" no mam that wouldn't happen. As far as wanting or expecting compensation goes 10 months after the fact...... yeah I can't or won't defend that, dreaming there bud.
I have a little different take on this:
I dont get why NC/NS.... really how hard is it to say hey not today..in 9 years I have NEVER NC/NS anyone...even last year when I was super sick in and out of the er every time I blinked and I was still able to shoot off a text.
I think its great the guys speak up one someone in the business is not doing their job..Just like any business TCB is one of the main things that one needs to be on top of...if every time I went to my DR appt and he wasnt there and didnt let me know of course I am gonna speak up and move on and if someone wants to hear my experience then I would shared...Which is what Onei is doing....Information is key...

Would this thread have been posted if SHE didnt pm him? I dont think so..Yes the issue is 10 months old BUT her pm to him was only a day or so ago....
To me it sounds like he is giving her the chance SHE asked for to state her side .. explain herself like SHE wanted...
It speaks volumes to me that all we are getting in crickets.
More people could learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them or ignoring them Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I agree with you. A NCNS is not ok no matter what side its coming from. I have never NCNS anyone the whole time I have been on the boards and if I did the guy has every right to blast my ass all over. If you mess up you have to deal with the consequences.. so be a grown up and if you cant maintain good TCB then you dont need to be here. Hell If you dont want the appointment.. I'll take it!
  • Loxly
  • 10-15-2013, 10:55 PM
"Ok. I get a PM from Kate today bitching that I'm blasting her … which I am. She's complaining that she can never respond to my comments, so here's your chance Kate. If you want to make things right, this is your opportunity."

"So per your claims in PM:
Yes I'm blasting you.
Yes it's been primarily in the review section where you can't respond.
Guilty as charged. That does not mean you cannot offer a retort to my comments right here. You could have started your own post right here to defend yourself 10 months ago but you didn't. There's only one way to make it right and that's to repay me for the time you cost me. Either pay up or live with your reputation. "

So.... eliminating the background info I see two things from the OP.

1. An opportunity for rebuttal from EFN
2. A request for restitution

1. No response from the targeted Provider (even though 32 replies are listed)

2. Nothing from the OP indicating that restitution was made (Doubt there will be)

3. Points given for emotions on the field

Might be time for everyone to head on over to the local DQ for a peanut butter parfait. There's only two people that can solve this and one of them isn't here yet.
No response from her speaks volumes.

Total lack of believable remorse - good on you OP for keeping track of things. Her ass looks very hot to me, but there are other hot fish in the sea.

Her attitude sucks - let's have some dignity gentlemen LOL
Well according to her latest ad those expressing dissatisfaction with her TCB are just bad seeds.
... let's have some dignity gentlemen ... Originally Posted by endurance
Nothing says Dignity like rattling the tin cup. Good one.
Sorry I'm late to the party and not very sorry that I'm only peeking my head in. Stefany - your reply from the 14th is spot on, Thank you.
Britttany - You can have him!
  • onei
  • 10-22-2013, 02:47 AM
Sorry I'm late to the party and not very sorry that I'm only peeking my head in. Stefany - your reply from the 14th is spot on, Thank you. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
FINALLY you decided to jump in. Welcome to the party. Do you mind telling us just what is SPOT ON about Stefany's post? In the mean time, I'll address a couple of things from her post myself.

1: I don't give a crap about what anyone (especially OP) has to say in response to this since I'm no longer seeing new clients Originally Posted by Stefany
Don't worry, I won't be calling you.

2: Had this been a few days ago, sure, complain all you want about it. But I seriously doubt anyone who got NCNS'd 10 MONTHS ago really has room to continually blast a provider. Simply state: I am no longer seeing so and so for x,y, and z. I'm posting because I'd like her to have the opportunity to tell her side and state the facts. And if anyone has anything to add/share, please do, respectfully here. Originally Posted by Stefany
Really? The last time I check we still live in a free country where freedom of speech is still in place. And it doesn't matter the industry, if someone wastes my time, has me drive clear across town and not even care to respond AFTER just 45-50 min earlier stating that the appointment was CONFIRMED, then I'm going to tell others about it for as long as I see fit.

There are certain banks that I will never deal with again because they have, in one form or another, taken advantage of me. And to this day I tell others about it, leaving that person to make their own mind up if they want to do business with them. The same with car dealerships. I do, can and will warn people of those who do not operate in a professional manner, ESPECIALLY in this industry. And if you've been warned, then you get bit in the butt, then don't come crying to me about it, because I warned you.

As opposed to demanding she pay you back for sessions you'd already had ? (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Originally Posted by Stefany
Ok! YOU'RE WRONG! As normal, you girls get your panties in a wad and fail to read. Never once did I say that she pay me back for sessions I'd already had. But here IS what I said: "There's only one way to make it right and that's to repay me for the time you cost me."

Now while I agree that after this much time that is pushing it, and in a later post I even said that I'm not looking for a freebie, I still hold to the fact that when someone wastes my time, then I'm not going to just Jump back in bed with them because I like them. Sorry, I don't play that way.

And had you been harassing her, bud, that is PROBABLY a good reason why she didn't respond once you showed up. Originally Posted by Stefany
Once again, your head is somewhere out in left field and had you actually taken the time to read my post you would see that:
1) I've seen you two times, both last Dec (17th & 24th) and even left a nice Christmas tip to which you texted me saying I left too much (great gesture on your part) and I replied with "Merry Christmas" simply because I wanted to see you again.

2) Then it happened. I scheduled with you for Jan. 21st and texted you asking for a confirmation before leaving my house, as it's a long 30 drive one way to see you. You replied with CONFIRMED! So I got ready and left. After I arrived you never replied, after several texts and thirty min. of waiting, I left. At that point I decided to start warning guys of your antics.

3) Had you taken the time to read the links associated with this thread, you would have saved a lot of waisted bandwidth and time correcting your ill written post. So I'll do your homework for you:

This was on 2/6/13 "You wouldn't have this problem if you didn't have people drive to your location then stop communicating and leave them sitting until they finally figure out that you have flaked on them. You wasted an hour and a half of my time, not counting gas driving 30 min. one way to get to your place. I've seen you twice and even left an extra tip. Personally, I like you, but I hate having an appointment "confirmed" (your exact wording) only to have you flake out less than an hour and a half later. I went out of my way to come to your location then you left me sitting with a bunch of crickets. So I guess it's "Sheesh" back atcha. If you want to fix it, I'm sure you can come up with a solution. In the mean time, deal with what you have dealt out."

NO WHERE in any of that do you see that I harassed her. You DO see that I tipped her. You DO see that I called her out for NCNS. You DO see that I left the door open for communication, leaving it up to her to make it right.

So once again, you've shown yourself to be ill informed and spouting off at the mouth about things that you are clueless on.

Either that or something happened. Maybe her gran died and she just couldn't get around to texting back AT THAT SECOND, but after harassing texts about a ncns, she didn't feel she owed you anything (especially if she was busy dealing with RW stuff, which is almost understandable). Originally Posted by Stefany
I'm not even going to waste my time to respond to the ludicrousness of this again.

I'm sorry, but coming off as someone entitled and disrespectful to the girls here and the amount of BS we do continually have to deal with (as opposed to someone who hobbies maybe once, twice a month or so?) shouldn't really be able to complain about how this is all about "respect". Treating us like we're possessions or something you can just "pay for" and get a refund for because of ONE ncns 10 MONTHS AGO is taking it a bit far. Originally Posted by Stefany
Listen honey (that's sarcasm if you haven't figured it out) — don't you dare come on here complaining about "…the amount of BS we do continually have to deal with…" when you are charging the fee you are charging. If you can't handle the BS that goes along with the payday then get the fuck outta the business. I don't care who the professional is; doctor, lawyer, congressman, provider, etc — if you are getting over $100 an hour for your services then don't you dare come around me complaining about all the BS you have to put up with. I work my ass off for every penny I earn and personally don't give a rats ass about the BS you have to put up with. You chose this line of work — DEAL WITH IT!

And it doesn't matter if I hobby one a month, week or year; that is totally irrelevant to the issue at hand. I've NEVER ONCE treated any ladies I've seen like a possession, including Kate. All you need do is ask any of them (I do have reviews). In fact, once again, if you would have taken the time to actually READ, you would see that I tipped her with a Christmas bonus that was unexpected from her! I was, and am simply asking to be treated with the same manner of respect that I have ALREADY shown (prior to the NCNS).

BECAUSE she left me standing out in the cold, BECAUSE she did not respond to my texts or calls while I was waiting in said cold, and BECAUSE she never answered me prior to 2/6/13, then I started warning guys about her. Further BECAUSE she got tired of it and sent me a PM calling me names then I decided to give her another opportunity - which AGAIN she has failed to even address the issue.

And, again, I don't really care if you want to shut me down and say to take my nose out of your business, Originally Posted by Stefany
Good … TAKE YOUR NOSE OUT OF MY BUSINESS!

but, hey buddy, if you posted it in Co-ed, I'd think twice about telling anyone here to shove off. Originally Posted by Stefany
Too late!

You opened this can of worms and now just deal with people who don't agree with you. Originally Posted by Stefany
Yep, I did open this can of worms, and yes I am dealing with it. I could care less if WKs disagree with me. I fully expect that. I could care less if nosy Mrs. Gladys types (see my earlier post … that is IF you care to actually read before responding) pipe in here, that just tells me who NOT to waste my money on.

Wow! So much drama and time wasted dealing with one ill-informed post. As Kate said so well … Sheesh!
OneI: Right on man! You've expressed your opinions/objections accordingly. Information is key in decision making. I am of the opinion that your continued reminders of Electricfeelnow's past indiscretions offer valuable insight.

Electricfeelnow: I am of the opinion that your continued (public) silence as it relates to OneI's numerous negative comments about you is brilliant. The silence serves to marginalize/radicalize your opponent. The lack of engagement usually causes an opponent to lash out and enlist more aggressive tactics in order to elicit a response, as evidenced by this particular thread.

Both Parties: Bottom line is that OneI's claim for damages as a result of Electricfeelnow's apparent recission is bogus. While it is entirely understandable that OneI will continue his negative comments, it is unreasonable that OneI should be allowed to repeatedly claim that all complaints will cease upon his receiving compensation for damages.

The agreement between OneI and Electricfeelnow was not enforceable due to the fact that both parties had "dirty hands" The agreement is void on its face. Everyone who hobbies assumes certain risks, one of which is a failure to perform by the other party. Any expectation otherwise is false.

In this case, Electricfeelnow apparently decided to not perform (for reasons which we can only speculate) thereby ruining the best wishes of OneI.
Standing alone, the negative comments are helpful, however, given the lack of an enforceable agreement, OneI's negative comments coupled with the promise to cease the negative comments upon receipt of compensation is tantamount to extortion (re: gaining property by the threat of harm to reputation) and should be dealt with accordingly by the mods.
1. NCNS suck. doesn't matter if you are paying or getting paid.
2. Apology should have happened...hope it did
3. Either except the apology or not. Then get over it.

As far as being compensated....for driving or "getting ready"... Hell, somebody owes me $300 dollars a day then to drive to work!!!

In my opinion, EFN has paid. Your bitching has cost her appointments. Been said so right on this chain of messages. How much more is it going to cost her? How much should it continue cost her? Think maybe your bitching has cost her a couple of grand in lost business? Probably. Why are you not happy at that?

Or truth be told...is getting a freebie for yourself the only way you will be happy?

NCNS people deserve a bad reputation. No argument here with that. Trying to wreck someones business over a long time(nearly a year) till you get a freebie is extortion.
Nothing says Dignity like rattling the tin cup. Good one. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Feel free to elaborate unless you were just purposefully missing my point just to argue.
Feel free to elaborate unless you were just purposefully missing my point just to argue. Originally Posted by endurance
Your point was that a hobbyist could demonstrate superior "dignity" by not booking with the likes of the lady being discussed in this thread. Might almost be considered a "call to arms" of sort. Just short of a boycott.

My point was that the OP has demonstrated a clear lack of dignity. "Tin cup" = beggar's tool, not the movie, in case you were confused by that reference also.

I don't know him or you or her. Thus my comment was based on what was discerned from his long self-alert.