Ginger Or Mary Ann ?

Maryann or perhaps a Maryann & Ginger duo?
Bet Mary Ann & Ginger made a tidy sum off The Millionaire (and maybe his wife). Stranded on an island they could easily ply the world's oldest profession.

Gilligan & the Skipper were just SOL. The Professor might have been able to score a BFE. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

In truth, Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) was the only member of the original cast to reap significant long-term rewards from appearing in "Gilligan's Island." Producers did not foresee its long-term popularity in syndication but her then husband, who was also her agent if I recall correctly, saw to it that her contract included royalties so long as the program continued to be aired.
Mary Ann has that tom boy girl next door vibe that I love but Ginger is a red head. If only Mary Ann was a red head.
Hell both we've been on this island a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeannie.
Maryann or perhaps a Maryann & Ginger duo? Originally Posted by the.namssa
If I can't have the Duo, I would have to have a quicky with Ginger to get it out of my system and my LTR would be with MaryAnn

Love those Daisey Dukes...
  • hd
  • 02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
I always went for MaryAnn too, because she's like the girl next door, and as George Carlin said, he always fantasized about the girl down the street because that could happen.

I've had some of my best jerk off's to the girl next door.
Maryann for sure!

elg.....
No brainer....Mary Ann! Even on an island Ginger would be too high maintenance, where Mary Ann would blow you and then go get you some fruit to eat.
From IMDB:
Birth Name

Dawn Elberta Wells

Nickname

Pooter

Height

5' 4" (1.63 m)
Dawn Wells was born in Reno, Nevada on October 18, 1938. Her father was a real estate owner and developer and her mother was a homemaker. Wells' childhood was a happy and healthy one. She and her mother grew their own fruits and vegetables in their gardens and Dawn rode horses. In her high school years, she was the class treasurer, President of the debate team and an honor rolls student. She was Miss Nevada in 1959 and went on to the Miss America Pageant.

Dawn originally wanted to be a doctor, so she enrolled in the elite Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri to study medicine, but then she discovered the Drama Club. She then transferred to the University of Washington, which was known for their Theatre Department, and she graduated with a Degree in Theatre.

Dawn moved to Hollywood and got the role of "Mary Ann Summers" on CBS's "Gilligan's Island" (1964). The rest is history. However, there was much more to Dawn than her simple Mary Ann character. Wells refused to be an unemployed actor after the show ended and has never been out of work since the show aired 40 years ago. She has performed in over 66 theatrical productions, including the National Touring Company of "They're Playing Our Song!" She has done countless voice-overs, commercials and talk shows. She worked for the Australian news show "Midday" and interviewed such talents as Julia Roberts, Eddie Murphy and Tom Hanks, to name a few. Dawn has also had great success as a producer and has a number of TV movies to her credit. She currently has a new project in the works for release in 2005.

After years of touring and performing in dramas, comedies, and musical theatre, Dawn finally slowed down a bit. In 1998, she founded the Dawn Wells' Film Actors Boot Camp in Driggs, Idaho. The camp is for the already trained actor looking to make the transition from the amateur to the professional actor. Wells still runs the camp to this day.

In 2003, Dawn did tours of the plays "Love Letters" with Adam West and Eve Ensler's Award Winning "The Vagina Monologues". In early 2004, Dawn established and founded The Spud Film Institute in Idaho and Wyoming and will hold the first ever Spud Drive in Film and Music Festival in the summer of 2004. She is also the artistic director of the festival.

If that is not enough, Ms. Wells also has her own clothing line for the physically challenged called "Wishing Wells Collections" and she recently launched her own skin care line, Classic Beauty.

Dawn Wells continues to contribute to the business she loves so much and constantly gives back to the acting community. She mentors young actors and travels to colleges all across the U.S. to teach Master Classes. She has served as Artist in Residence at several Universities. Dawn is in constant demand for personal appearances and speaking engagements, yet she never forgets to give back to the Artistic community. She will surely be remembered for all her good work. You can get information about all of Dawn's organizations at her website, www.dawn-wells.com.
fantasize boys
Damn you SNL!!!
What a GREAT way to start off with a fantasy, Sweet N Little!

Start off with a couple of remote controlled inserts...and then off with the shirt.

At least the start of some good fun, lol
How about this one?....Mary-Ann @ 69
Well let's just say Ginger didn't age gracefully......She looks like skeletor with a ginger wig!