Debate Summary: From MSN which is not FOX.

Is that why the Dem debate barely got 15.3 million viewers on CNN, while CNN racked up around 23 million viewers for their GOP debate program, and Fox pulled in over 24 million for their GOP debate?

Yeah.. you got the electorate wrapped up and just sitting on the edge of their chairs to vote for Hillary in Nov 2016, right Woomby-Tunes? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
The Kardashians have a top-rated reality show. That's all that really needs to be said about that. The people tuned in to the republican debate to see the train wreck that is Trump. Ratings mean absolutely nothing.
Ratings mean absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is that because your "ratings" are low?
The Kardashians have a top-rated reality show. That's all that really needs to be said about that. The people tuned in to the republican debate to see the train wreck that is Trump. Ratings mean absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Yep.. figured I'd get "sour grapes" from you on that Woomby-Tunes. Just like I know if the Dem debate had SMASHED the numbers of the GOP debate.. you'd be crowing how that 'Proved" the Dems had it in the bag for 2016. TFF

Ratings only means nothing to you when the ratings DON'T support your position.. as per usual.
More people tuned into NCIS than the democratic debate.
Yep.. figured I'd get "sour grapes" from you on that Woomby-Tunes. Just like I know if the Dem debate had SMASHED the numbers of the GOP debate.. you'd be crowing how that 'Proved" the Dems had it in the bag for 2016. TFF

Ratings only means nothing to you when the ratings DON'T support your position.. as per usual. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
The democrat debate was always going to have lower ratings. It's not a circus. It was never going to 'smash' the GOP debate numbers. Ratings have nothing to do with why I think Dems have it in the bag. Conservatism, as a political philosophy, is finished in this country. People are tired of the fucking bullshit.
More people tuned into NCIS than the democratic debate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not sure what point you're trying to make.
Not sure what point you're trying to make. Originally Posted by WombRaider
let me 'plain it to you in terms asshole licker would .. so you'll understand it.

YAWN
let me 'plain it to you in terms asshole licker would .. so you'll understand it.

YAWN Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So you admit you have the attention span of a fucking gnat. We already knew that, river poisoner.
  • WTF
  • 10-16-2015, 03:06 PM
It wouldn't be a bonus anymore if the gov't is standing over the corporation's shoulder and shaking them down for it.
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I would live to see folks bitch as much about corporate welfare...as they do about how much taxes before corporations have to pay
  • DSK
  • 10-16-2015, 03:56 PM
I would live to see folks bitch as much about corporate welfare...as they do about how much taxes before corporations have to pay Originally Posted by WTF
Mortgage tax deduction is essentially a subsidy for builders, wouldn't you agree?
  • DSK
  • 10-16-2015, 04:10 PM
The democrat debate was always going to have lower ratings. It's not a circus. It was never going to 'smash' the GOP debate numbers. Ratings have nothing to do with why I think Dems have it in the bag. Conservatism, as a political philosophy, is finished in this country. People are tired of the fucking bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Conservatism is completely finished, and so is the country. Just don't ask us to pay taxes to fix your mess.
Mortgage tax deduction is essentially a subsidy for builders, wouldn't you agree? Originally Posted by DSK
Most particularly the deduction for the interest and taxes on vacation homes.

It doesn't hurt realtors either.
Not sure what point you're trying to make. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you have a favorite truck stop where you hang out?
Conservatism, as a political philosophy, is finished in this country. People are tired of the fucking bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And Liberalism is a winner? ROFL. Yep.. people are tired of the fucking bullshit.. you know like "We need to FIX the unequal distribution of wealth in this country".. but don't pay any attention to the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars I'm making -- Says Hillary Clinton.

Right Woomby-Tunes?