IM RETIRED ECCIE

Yes because there is no crossover between Eccie and P411 whatsoever Originally Posted by Qziz
Maybe she just retired from the low-ballers, timewasters, crybabies on here, and now realizes her potential and that the REAL money is found someplace else. Originally Posted by kSoze
Yeah.....Or maybe she's trying to avoid worthless know it all pimp bums who do nothing but come on here and criticize everyone else and then contribute jack shit in return.
  • kSoze
  • 02-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah.....Or maybe she's trying to avoid worthless know it all pimp bums who do nothing but come on here and criticize everyone else and then contribute jack shit in return. Originally Posted by Little Monster
My point exactly, pimps suck and any girl that has one has to be pretty naive in this day and age.
May be we should have a Poll asking
Do you care for kSoze posts
1) YES
2) NO
3) who is kSoze? (possibly with a Write in Option)
Absolutely Originally Posted by John_Dough
Oh. Duh! Hello!

That name always threw me off. I swear I didn't know it was a provider's name for a while. I just thought people were using the term erroneously or as its intended adverb/interjection.

Silly I know.
My bad.
Who is the OP of this thread anyhow?

Someone not very well liked I see.
Blatantly not liked.

Never seen such a hateful "I'm retired" thread. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

It's hard when you are talking about a drama filled hateful racist full of shit straight up liar.

And I liked the lady
It's hard when you are talking about a drama filled hateful racist full of shit straight up liar.

And I liked the lady Originally Posted by natasteewsym
Lots of folks who didn't know her back in the ASPD day's liked her. Those of us who really know what she did back in the day will never let go of it.
Given some of the more recent comments and the fact that she has guested her account, I think this one can be closed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff