'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team

Just ask Judith Miller and Valerie Plum! Originally Posted by WTF
Valerie Plame was a self-promoting braggart who'd already outed herself. No one reported anything about her that wasn't common knowledge that couldn't be garnered from D.C. gossip.
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Was it assup? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Assup isn't Jewish.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2017, 09:23 AM
Valerie Plame was a self-promoting braggart who'd already outed herself. No one reported anything about her that wasn't common knowledge that couldn't be garnered from D.C. gossip. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe it was common knowledge that Flynn was in bed with Putin!
Maybe it was common knowledge that Flynn was in bed with Putin! Originally Posted by WTF
While it may be true that it was common knowledge and that everyone knew Flynn had Russian contacts, it's quite again something else to nefariously impute that those contacts were extra-legal or treasonous in the manner that it was.
Just ask Judith Miller and Valerie Plum! Originally Posted by WTF
there was no leak or crime

the dude who was convicted supposedly lied about no crime
Mushmouth hillbilly say "im-peeyoot!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Mushmouth hillbilly say "im-peeyoot!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wooo PIG sooooooie!!!!!!!

Stupid cocksucking PIG

PIG Originally Posted by bambino
I was right. He OINKED AGAIN!!!!!

Assup isn't Jewish. Originally Posted by DSK
And YOU'RE not DSK.
And YOU'RE not DSK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a PIG
there was no leak or crime

the dude who was convicted supposedly lied about no crime Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2017, 10:51 AM
While it may be true that it was common knowledge and that everyone knew Flynn had Russian contacts, it's quite again something else to nefariously impute that those contacts were extra-legal or treasonous in the manner that it was.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well that is politics...can't cry about what both sides do, if you are only gonna cry about one side doing it. Flynn put Trump in a bad position. Flynn was his own worst enemy

The Pentagon looks like they may soon weigh in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ecf223eff278
Well that is politics...can't cry about what both sides do, if you are only gonna cry about one side doing it. Flynn put Trump in a bad position. Flynn was his own worst enemy

The Pentagon looks like they may soon weigh in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ecf223eff278 Originally Posted by WTF
Flynn was a kook anyway. Trump ended up with a better guy.
On what charges? The article states the surveillance was legal and Trump contact was incidental. Originally Posted by BigLouie

A tactic that unscrupulous officials use to get around the law and Constitution. You know that A sometimes contacts B, you can't legally surveil A but you can B, so you get authorization to surveil B knowing that you will "accidentally" surveil A (your real target).
Looks like Trump's little butt boy Nunes is walking back his claim.