do men prefer blond's or red heads?

Give me a redhead with wild green eyes. Nothing against blondes, but redheads are a rare treat. Wish there were more red headed providers in the North Florida area.......
The seasons are changing , which means it's time for a new hair color. I can't decide if I want to go "bimbo blond " , red, auburn, or burnett?

....hmmm Originally Posted by After5Diva
Nothing wrong with wigs Diva. I had a provider that used to wear a different wig just about every time I saw her. It was hot because I never knew what she had in mind for me........
I have been blonde awhile but I have always wanted to go Red , try on a wig and take some pics and see what u like
What no love for us raven haired beauties ? ...I've been told I have a sexy exotic look with my black hair and blue eyes and pretty fair skin...
Where I grew up I was the only redhead anywhere around, so I hated it daily-partly cuz I was teased about it & partly cuz I just wanted to be like everyone else...

Thank goodness I'm grown now & have tried every color u can think of. Now I know that since u cant find my hair color in a bottle, I'm an individual & dont mind standin out in a crowd due to my hair. Besides, I'm lucky enough to have been blessed w/ the darker(almost auburn) red.
...I luv bein a redhead & know now that its part of who I am!

Also, it's so F'n awesome that I'm in the majority & I've heard so many compliments about red's!
Mmmmm.........."raven hair, ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips". Dark hair and blue eyes light my fire!!!!
Mmmmm.........."raven hair, ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips". Dark hair and blue eyes light my fire!!!! Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Thats me a witchy woman...
Whatever your choice, I'm sure your hair will be gorgeous. I like all the color shades of hair on a woman How color looks on a woman is very much effected by skin color. Match your skin color with whatever color you choose for the best look.

Now for my vote on brunette, red, or blonde, I say yes to all of them! As for the carpet and drapes to match, it doesn't really matter much today with the preponderance of smooth shaved ladies.
I like 'em all. In one instance, I'm hair colorblind. As long as she's hot, she can get it. That said, some tones do look better on some ladies than others. If I've seen you be one color, I've pretty much attached that color to you. Take Kelly Clarkson, for example. I CANNOT STAND HER as a blonde...not even a little bit. Not even kinda sorta. I totally hate that look on her. Or adult star Phoenix Marie. Magnificent as a blonde. I can't even rub out to her as a brunette.

Subtle changes I think I can manage (dirty blonde to blonde, or brunette to auburn or red). Maybe it's the drastic light to dark and vice versa look that gets to me.
I really want to dye my hair red but unfortunately since I am black, my colored hair is always perceived as "ghetto" even though so many other ladies do it. It sucks because my mom is actually a natural redhead (if you can believe it) and I have always loved the way it looks against her skin. It's not like I'm bitter or anything lol but I won't dye my hair because of it

But I say go for red! I think it's sexy if my opinion counts
  • Old-T
  • 05-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Hair color is well down the list of important traits to me. How nice a lady keeps her hair is much more important than the color when I am looking.
Having been a natural blonde all my life, then decided to go Flame Red 6 months ago.
I would say Red is the color to be! I get so much more attention as a Red head!
I LOVE my color!
What ever her natural hair color is.
For me it depends on the last provider I saw. If I've seen Red haired last will see a blonde after that a brunette, The circle of life continues :P

Blonde -> Brunette-> Red ->Blonde ...

I really want to dye my hair red but unfortunately since I am black, my colored hair is always perceived as "ghetto" even though so many other ladies do it. It sucks because my mom is actually a natural redhead (if you can believe it) and I have always loved the way it looks against her skin. It's not like I'm bitter or anything lol but I won't dye my hair because of it

But I say go for red! I think it's sexy if my opinion counts Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
I am a natural brunnette. I LOVE MY BLOND LOCKS!!
My mother is a natural Red head also.
try a burgundy color.