DID YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA IN 2008 AND WOULD YOU IN 2012

well then you would fall in the catagory of voting republican in 08 and again in 2012 or tea party, you would fall in the catagory of the angry person the person who has already decided not to vote for Obama regardless.
the poll is like any other its to gauge what you feel at this point right it dose not matter who obama is running against
So instead of answering the question you would rather throw insults???
I am an educated man and well read. I understand that most polls are meaningless and this far out from an election are for entertainment only. I also understand the old ploy of pitting a known quantity (Obama) against the imagined best possibly candidate. You are really only asking people how they feel about the known. My point is still valid. Some people say that they will only vote for one party or the other always and forever, usually preceeded by about who your father and grandfather voted for. So I still ask are you willing to say that you will vote for a party when your candidate could turn out to be the most reprehensible person you can imagine.
polls are a dream that people use to see which dream to make true.
plus the dems are winning
so far & i am neck & neck with the teabaggers sorry no disrespect I mean tea party. By the way any tea party people want to come to my side I serve long Inland ice tea
"You are really only asking people how they feel about the known."

Bingo dick tracy that is the purpose of the fucking poll, to see if the anger which the GOP and media claims is out there is so bad that people are voting against the know, Obama, how many freaking ways does it have to be explained to you professor.
the poll is like any other its to gauge what you feel at this point right it dose not matter who obama is running against Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Yes, cheaper which I have tried to explain, I asked Bubba to close the thread because its far to advanced for some.
nooooo damit i am winning here don't do it
"So I still ask are you willing to say that you will vote for a party when your candidate could turn out to be the most reprehensible person you can imagine."

If what your trying to guage is the anger that people might have towards the known. You and Fritz for example, have made it very clear you think Obama is the worst thing walking the planet and your mad that he got elected. If your that mad then you would vote for anyone but him, thats the message being conveyed by the GOP, people are so mad they are going to vote for anyone but Obama, but now your telling me that it depends on the candidate, hmmmm then I guess that anger does not exist which means the GOP is in trouble.
"Some people say that they will only vote for one party or the other always and forever, usually preceeded by about who your father and grandfather voted for."

yes john those people were seperated in the poll by the questions I voted rep in 08 and will in 12 and I voted dem in 08 and will in 12, this is the partison vote. The key to the poll was the question I voted Dem (the known) but will not in 12 (unknown). This represents the people who hate Obama so much they will vote for anyone but him, these are the so called angry people.
  • Bubba
  • 06-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Closed at the request of the thread starter.