Anyone who believes the election was stolen is a liar or stupid

• WTF
  • 03-15-2021, 09:52 AM
Barely 4 months. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Only 4 months and all of Trump's claims about fraud are actually backfiring. His lawyers are getting sued!

You gotta admit....that is some funny shit there. Rudy and Sydney Powell and My Pillow are fucked. Dominion Voting Systems is the new Sandman!
Only 4 months and all of Trump's claims about fraud are actually backfiring. His lawyers are getting sued!

You gotta admit....that is some funny shit there. Rudy and Sydney Powell and My Pillow are fucked. Dominion Voting Systems is the new Sandman! Originally Posted by WTF
Both sides in the past have complained about the machines. Ive posted before this is a save face bluff! Dominion does not want this to go all the way through a trial. They will drop or settle outta court.
Both sides in the past have complained about the machines. Ive posted before this is a save face bluff! Dominion does not want this to go all the way through a trial. They will drop or settle outta court. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really! What do Guliani, Sydney Powell, and the Mypillow CEO have to offer Dominion voting machines?

I also don't recall any complaints from Democratic party members.
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2021, 03:05 PM
Big Brother loves One!
LOL. Anyone who believes biden, who lost every bellwether, lost Florida Ohio and Iowa (by a shit ton), lost black and Hispanic support, won a historic low (17%) of counties, lost 27 of 27 house toss-ups, but shattered the popular vote record without even campaigning even though his opponent gained 10 million votes, legitimately won the election is both dumb and naive as fuck. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Trump was just that much of a fuckup, most said fuck Trump, we want better.
Really! What do Guliani, Sydney Powell, and the Mypillow CEO have to offer Dominion voting machines?

I also don't recall any complaints from Democratic party members. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Don't hear much from them these days. Wonder why.
Thousands of affidavits testifying to various levels of fraud, video footage of pre-fab ballots being counted when no observers were present...nothing to see here, obviously. /s Originally Posted by SecretE
An affidavit isn't as good as toilet paper.
means some people with believe anything ,,, even with facts showing something different ,,
Trump was just that much of a fuckup, most said fuck Trump, we want better. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yeah. The dead-illegal-nonexistent voter broke heavily for biden.

You gotta admit....that is some funny shit there. Rudy and Sydney Powell and My Pillow are fucked. Dominion Voting Systems is the new Sandman! Originally Posted by WTF
The case will never see inside a courtroom, by design. It’s fodder for cnn zombies.
Stolen election and the real coup of getting hunter off and getting in the wh! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dems some geniuses to pull off a stolen election and no one got caught. No indictments, just bullshit from the trumptards. Who did get caught? Rudy, Lindell, Powell. Don't hear a peep from them these days. Their buttholes are so puckered they have shit for over a month.
This is easy.

Present real evidence or at least admit you are lying.

If you aren't lying, you're past help.

I'll stop in occasionally to check on you people. Your zoo has glass walls so refrain from smearing them with your....secretions as well as excretions.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
To say the Election wasn't stolen well lets look a few things. First of all Joe Biden is a Dumb Fuck who is also quite corrupt. He now is just an old demented piece of shit who is nothing but a puppet. I would be Skeptical, lol.
LOL. Anyone who believes biden, who lost every bellwether, lost Florida Ohio and Iowa (by a shit ton), lost black and Hispanic support, won a historic low (17%) of counties, lost 27 of 27 house toss-ups, but shattered the popular vote record without even campaigning even though his opponent gained 10 million votes, legitimately won the election is both dumb and naive as fuck. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Amazing what a trump-like candidate can do to turn out the opposition vote. Biden didn't campaign? And you can't supply any evidence other than stats that Biden lost? Bummer.

Anybody that doesn’t see how the election was stolen is a naive moron.

But, but, but.....they had recounts......

Sure, they kept feeding the same phony ballots into the machines. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What phony ballots? They (the states) kept the ballots. No reports of phony ballots.

The evidence of poor losers and anti-democracy people is wide spread and easily proven.

The win responsible to proove he win. Not the loser to prove he didn't. Originally Posted by Trumptester
The votes prove who won.

it seems that you're going off on the mouth cuz I know you're too stupid to like that stuff. Come on baby we all love talk to text. Originally Posted by Trumptester
Thousands of affidavits testifying to various levels of fraud, video footage of pre-fab ballots being counted when no observers were present...nothing to see here, obviously. /s Originally Posted by SecretE
You're right about one thing. Nothing to see here.

Both sides in the past have complained about the machines. Ive posted before this is a save face bluff! Dominion does not want this to go all the way through a trial. They will drop or settle outta court. Originally Posted by winn dixie
They won't drop it. They may settle out of court but not without a public statement from the defendants admitting they lied or something similar.

First off, this isn't an argument between members of this board. I asked for evidence of a stolen election and people posted opinions, debunked information, irrelevant information, and off-topic babble in support of that fraud.

As far as evidence that the election was stolen goes, there isn't any. It would be presented on the national stage. The members of this board don't know anything more or are capable of adding insight that hasn't been floated by Trump and co. All of those (as well as every single "fact" provided in this thread) theories have been debunked. None of the posted claims had links that verified the "facts" presented.
No law suits challenging the results of the election were successful.

WD provided 9 posts that said nothing. ll posted some off topic opinion. The "teh" guy posted a picture of the guy (one of them) that spanked Trump. And a new poster showed up who can't "writta da words" (I've seen some barely understandable posts in this forum before but dumster takes the cake).
And yes, rexdouche's comment about the boxcars was an obvious nazi reference.

Too bad personal vanity, misplaced loyalty, projection, and the ability (curse?) to believe anything you're told to by your "leaders" come before being an American.
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2021, 11:14 AM
DPST's live by denial of evident facts and truth.

there are currently 18 cases of organized voter fraud active in teh US - never reported by your

marxist LSM - DPST's
the New 'Voting rights act for illegals and non-citizens 'is prima facie evidence of teh Lies and plans of the DPST marxists in power to maintain permanent control by taking teh vote from citizen taxpayers - and keeping the nomenklatura in power forever.
To say the Election wasn't stolen well lets look a few things. First of all Joe Biden is a Dumb Fuck who is also quite corrupt. He now is just an old demented piece of shit who is nothing but a puppet. I would be Skeptical, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Again, no evidence. Of corruption, him being a puppet, or him being stupid.
But you believe Trump. All you have is your uninformed opinion.

Which means nothing to me.