Girl Power!!!

• oeb11
  • 01-24-2019, 05:07 PM
Trump's best business talent was promoting himself
He may have met his match in that regard in Pelosi as SOTH
They are both at fault - and damaging the country.
Nancy is the leader of a bunch of ignorant fucks, for true! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fucking LAME!! You seem to obsess a lot on AOC even though I have yet to ever bring her up. Gee I wonder why that is? Any psychiatrist would tell you, the Trumpanzees obviously feel threatened by her.
Fucking LAME!! You seem to obsess a lot on AOC even though I have yet to ever bring her up. Gee I wonder why that is? Any psychiatrist would tell you, the Trumpanzees obviously feel threatened by her. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Because you and AOC share the same misinformed -- and enormously wrong -- opinion as to what the three branches of government are.
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2019, 07:57 AM
9 of 10 psychiatrist agree:

Compared to Individuals such as
Condoleeza Rice
Jeanne Kirkpatrick
Barbara Jordan
Susan B Anthony
Margaret Chase Smith
Jeannette Rankin
and others not mentioned in this short list

Pelosi is not fit to grace their company.
When AOC eats ice cream fast....nothing happens.
That's funny,,,, """if I only had a brain"
9 of 10 psychiatrist agree:

Compared to Individuals such as
Condoleeza Rice
Jeanne Kirkpatrick
Barbara Jordan
Susan B Anthony
Margaret Chase Smith
Jeannette Rankin
and others not mentioned in this short list

Pelosi is not fit to grace their company. Originally Posted by oeb11
Maybe so but shes pegging Trump in his ass

Heres some secret footage of Nancy pegging Donald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJdP2H07To4
When AOC eats ice cream fast....nothing happens. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

according to her, she's diseptic when she eats ice cream.

lactose intolerant?
Because you and AOC share the same misinformed -- and enormously wrong -- opinion as to what the three branches of government are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's fine, go on ahead and get used to her name Genius. You're really gonna be obsessing on her in the very near future. Because gee look who got appointed a seat on the House Oversight Committee? The very committee that is gonna investigate and exploit all of YOUR presidents fuck up's. Therefore I do look forward to all of your childish, pathetic, and unintelligent meme's. The only reason you constantly post them is because that's all you can do, you obviously can't think for yourself. Snowflake.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/polit...tee/index.html
That's fine, go on ahead and get used to her name Genius. You're really gonna be obsessing on her in the very near future. Because gee look who got appointed a seat on the House Oversight Committee? The very committee that is gonna investigate and exploit all of YOUR presidents fuck up's. Therefore I do look forward to all of your childish, pathetic, and unintelligent meme's. The only reason you constantly post them is because that's all you can do, you obviously can't think for yourself. Snowflake.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/polit...tee/index.html
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah. Ocasio Cortez's stupidity is guaranteed to keep her in the headlines for the next 23 months. That harebrained, mental midget is the future of the dim-retard party. Enjoy your laughingstock! We will!

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez Has No Idea What The 3 Branches Of Government Are

"If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress — uh, rather, all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House," Ocasio-Cortez said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80VObga-2n0

(The Daily Wire)
You know there should be some kinda test / Oh never mind the dumocates wouldn't pass
You know there should be some kinda test / Oh never mind the dumocates wouldn't pass Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They would just copy someones answers. Girl Power

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...5f&action=view
Yeah. Ocasio Cortez's stupidity is guaranteed to keep her in the headlines for the next 23 months. That harebrained, mental midget is the future of the dim-retard party. Enjoy your laughingstock! We will! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yep, she is the future of our party and that is a very good thing for us, and a horrible thing for you. She's not afraid to go up against a bunch of uneducated, old, senile white men. That's why you and those like you are obsessed with her.

She's gonna continue to smear your leader's name for the next year and 9 months. Just like Nancy yesterday, AOC will be the one walking away smiling, Not Asshole.
Yep, she is the future of our party and that is a very good thing for us, and a horrible thing for you. She's not afraid to go up against a bunch of uneducated, old, senile white men. That's why you and those like you are obsessed with her.

She's gonna continue to smear your leader's name for the next year and 9 months. Just like Nancy yesterday, AOC will be the one walking away smiling, Not Asshole.
Originally Posted by Little Monster
AOC will be the poster girl for recruiting people to the GOP. Don't you believe for one moment that we aren't laughing at the "new leadership" of the dim-retard party -- can't figure out what bathroom they should use.