7 MO PREGNANT AN I NEED FRIENDS

• BLM69
  • 04-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Selling pussy while pregnant is trash on my book, the having a BF while hoeing never works out, who wants their woman getting smashed for work? I rather call it having a special friend with benefits than a relationship, if the guy eats from her sucking cocks $ he's just her pimp
Ok so a few pointers here I'll label them as numerically commented
#1 UNLESS YOUR DUDE IS ACTUALLY YOUR PIMP.. HE SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER ASK HOW " MUCH MONEY YOU MADE TODAY" ITS NOT HIS BUSINESS !!
#2 d.n.a is 99.99% accurate.. there is NEVER A MAN OR JUDGE THAT WILL QUESTION A PATERNITY TEST. ALSO UNLESS YOUR MARRIED AND IN A SWINGERS RELATIONSHIP OR OPEN MARRIAGE.. I HIGHLY DOUBT ANY OF HESE PROVIDERS MEN ARE FAITHFUL.. AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CANT SAY A DAMN THING BECAUSE YOU TAKING PIPE THEY ENTITLED TO SEEK OUT STRAY KITTY...

AS FOR YOUR CUSTODY CONCERN... THE ONLY WAY THEY ARE LOSING CUSTODY TO THE STATE IS IF THEY ARE TRICKING IN THE SAME OLACE THEIR KIDS ARE OR THEY HAVE DRUGS IN THEIR SYSTEM. PERIOD IF ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO STRIP WITH KIDS LETS BE HO EST THEIR DOUNG THE SAME THING EXCEPT MORE PUBLICALLY SO.. * I USED TO WORK FOR CPS AS A ADLITEM FOR CHILDREN YOU KNOW HOW MANU HOOKERS AND STRIPPERS GOT THEOR KIDS RETURNED AFTER A CLEAN DRUG TEST EVERY SINGLE ONE . TX BELIEVES IN " MOTHERS RIGHTS" IN ANY JUDGES EYES UNLESS YOUR BEATING YOUR CHILDREN SEVERLY YOU CAN GET YOUR KIDS BACK. A 90 DAY TREATMENT PLAN AND TADAA .

BUT THE MOST TROUBLING HERE IS HOW YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE SITTING AROUND CHATTING ABOUT MATTERS THAT DONT CONCERN THEM .. HOW YALL PUTTING DOWN ANYONE WHEN YALL TAKING THE SAME PIPES THEY ARE IS HUMOROUS AT BEST. .. OR IS IT MAYBE YALL LOST YOUR KIDS AND DIDNT WANT TO DO A 90 DAY SAFETY PLAN TO GET THEM BACK. HOW BOUT YOU CONCERN AND FOCUS ON THINGS THAT DIRECTLY PERTAIN TO YOU AND YOUR SITUATION INSTEAD OF CLUCKING LIKE CHICKENS IN THE HENHOUSE. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Thank you for sharing Your Personal Experience with All Of The Above...

The fact that I even need to write this (SMDH)... We are not even "Close To Being Cut From The Same Cloth". ESPECIALLY In The RW. The Audacity of your last "paragraph" was Laughable (to say the least). If you were aware of the Professions that were sitting around me at that moment, you would literally shit your pants.

My RW Is Completely Separated From The Hobby And Fabulous. My friends and family will discuss any and all hobby shit when we feel like it because, we are GROWN. In fact, this thread has now been posted onto a particular Facebook Page for particular folks to comment on Don't worry, they're "Professional Folks". I'm not sure they'd agree with your assessment, we'll see... Either way, Thanks For Participating

Stop misleading these Hookers about Prostitution, Minors and Reality...

Back On Topic: OP Needs Friends To Contact Her...

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
Just looking at most of the comments here I'm curious as to why people expect her to say anything at all. I personally think really highly of her for honestly not replying. I've had a couple pf instances where in the heat of the moment things are said that I definitely regret but once you put it out there it's out there, but at the end of the day we have a responsibility as humans to
Be kind to one another. This isn't a shot at Alyssa at all, but if I'm sitting at a table with folks talking about and ridiculing a pregnant woman that's a table I really won't be at, I could care less how affluent they are or how many degrees they have. Class supercedes all of that in my opinion. She's making a living, trying to save money, or whatever she's doing as long as she isn't scamming or robbing folks hey.....we all know what this was about. Not even two posts down the attacks start so who in their right mind wants to go back and forth at that time. Her point was made, I'm really pregnant which is a major turn on for some, I'm possibly lactating so come and get it if that's your fancy. Pretty simple to me....

All we need now is for Dorfy to chime in with her perspective. I suspect some throat punches are in order
Be kind to one another. This isn't a shot at Alyssa at all, but if I'm sitting at a table with folks talking about and ridiculing a pregnant woman that's a table I really won't be at, I could care less how affluent they are or how many degrees they have. Class supercedes all of that in my opinion. She's making a living, trying to save money, or whatever she's doing as long as she isn't SCAMMING or ROBBING folks hey.....we all know what this was about. Not even two posts down the attacks start so who in their right mind wants to go back and forth at that time. Her point was made, I'm really pregnant which is a major turn on for some, I'm possibly lactating so come and get it if that's your fancy. Pretty simple to me.... Originally Posted by Pitroom

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827387&highlight=

^^^^^^You must have missed post #8 in this here fun threAD.

No worries, you would have definitely never been invited sweetie. The Entire Hobby Is Always Up For Discussion. Believe That

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Ok all,
I only say play nice once.
Ok all,
I only say play nice once.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's all you have to say sir to me and I respectfully will uphold my part because you are doing a phenomenal job in my opinion.
Ok all,
I only say play nice once. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Really?? The fact that she said EXPLICITLY AND I QUOTE
"I've put a private sires posts and it's users posts on a none affiliated site (facebook) " isn't breaking any rules carpenter?? Did you give her permission to do so does she own the site and therefore reserves the right to share site members posts lol??
This girl sounds like the type " to do anything for her freedom,like give a statement out".. well if she can do that does that mean I can post her emails directly to me on this coed board for all to see?? ( oh she thought I didn't still have them huh?" ) lol ... no threats this time??

But anyways. Carry on with your publicity stunt xoxo.do what you need to in order to feel relevant.. bless her heart.

HEY ALYSSA GUESS WHAT YOUR NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE HERE DARLIN,YOUR TAKING PIPE FOR MONEY TOO.. PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDNT THROW STONES. LOL.. THE AUDACITY TO THINK YOUR HIGHER THEN ANY OTHER HOOKER ON THIS BOARD IS TRULY DEPLORABLE AT BEST..
Let's see
Thread drift
Bit of hijack
Warnings
What's next?
Closing