How can you be for banning something when you don't even know what it is?

I went to the protest here in Houston. I was there to take pictures (I like taking pictures at protests, just in case something happens). I knew at some point I'd get drawn into a conversation. So I printed out the first page of Form 4473, since it has all the questions on it. Sure enough, I got hit up on ideas. I asked the people their views and as they spoke I showed them on the form where those exact things were already law and causes for people to not possess firearms. Of course, reality pissed them off. I got called all sorts of names....by a lady wearing a faded pussy hat. It was kinda funny...old lady wearing a faded pussy hat. LOL!!! But, I did attract the attention of a few and who wanted to argue. I handed them the sheets I printed out. It was entertaining.
I went to the protest here in Houston. I was there to take pictures (I like taking pictures at protests, just in case something happens). I knew at some point I'd get drawn into a conversation. So I printed out the first page of Form 4473, since it has all the questions on it. Sure enough, I got hit up on ideas. I asked the people their views and as they spoke I showed them on the form where those exact things were already law and causes for people to not possess firearms. Of course, reality pissed them off. I got called all sorts of names....by a lady wearing a faded pussy hat. It was kinda funny...old lady wearing a faded pussy hat. LOL!!! But, I did attract the attention of a few and who wanted to argue. I handed them the sheets I printed out. It was entertaining. Originally Posted by bigwill832
I wonder what their reaction would be if you were handing out print outs of the Project Exile Federal Gun Law?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Exile

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2018, 12:55 PM
I went to the protest here in Houston. . Originally Posted by bigwill832
Did you hand out flyers like this too?

or these

Of course, it can be amended but that's too much work for those little snowflakes.

Awww man... you're saying we need to persuade 2/3 of our state legislatures???

They want to be able to change it on a whim. Originally Posted by lustylad
The Founding Fathers deliberately made the Constitution difficult to Amend so it would stand the test of time and not bend to the petty wants and whims of the moment.
That pesky old Constitution is outdated??

Unbelievable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I am surprised they are even being taught the constitution in schools.. Sorry i mean their liberal indoctrination centers..

Of course, it can be amended but that's too much work for those little snowflakes.

Awww man... you're saying we need to persuade 2/3 of our state legislatures???

They want to be able to change it on a whim. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yup. That would take too much WORK and facts, to convince 2/3rds of the state legislatures to ammend it..

The bottom line is, Liberals want gun control and they trust in Government to control guns. That's not a good combination. The Government control of firearms has always proven to have a disastrous outcome for the citizens. This rally on Gun Control is actually a plea to have their rights taken from them. Like the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'd love to ask all those anti-gun snowflakes..
"FINE, lets say someone had the power, tomorrow to make your dreams reality. NO American Citizens could ever again, own, hold or shoot a firearm. NO AMERICANS, Period. No exemptions, no caveats. If you are an American Citizen you can't own/fire a firearm! would you all wish that to be the case. NO discussion. A simple yes or no!.."

I'd wonder, exactly how many would say "YES PLEASE!!" Not realizing all American citizens, means ALSO NO COPS, or other LE personnel, and NO MILITARY!!!

I am not happy with it. Why are you me for what someone else did" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I LOVE the stupidity in that comment by that kid.. ISN'T that what all laws do?? PUNISH everyone for the stupidity of one or a few people??

I went to the protest here in Houston. I was there to take pictures (I like taking pictures at protests, just in case something happens). I knew at some point I'd get drawn into a conversation. So I printed out the first page of Form 4473, since it has all the questions on it. Sure enough, I got hit up on ideas. I asked the people their views and as they spoke I showed them on the form where those exact things were already law and causes for people to not possess firearms. Of course, reality pissed them off. I got called all sorts of names....by a lady wearing a faded pussy hat. It was kinda funny...old lady wearing a faded pussy hat. LOL!!! But, I did attract the attention of a few and who wanted to argue. I handed them the sheets I printed out. It was entertaining. Originally Posted by bigwill832
With how we've seen MANY of these liberal snowflakes react to opposing viewpoints (BERKLEY!!!), i am surprised you didn't get assaulted by some of them.. For daring to bring a differing view into their midst..

• WTF
  • 03-26-2018, 03:29 PM
The Founding Fathers deliberately made the Constitution difficult to Amend so it would stand the test of time and not bend to the petty wants and whims of the moment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
We've had a good 200 plus year run...
A nice guy, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He knows it too. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What did you do for the Houston flood?
That is exactly wtf the left says each time the right tries to ban another aspect concerning abortion!

By golly you're almost there Jim.

And it is not a conserative principal to tell another what she can or can't do with her body. Just as it is not a conserative principal to tell another what guns they can and can not buy. Originally Posted by WTF
That's where you and all liberals are mistaken. Conservatives are against abortion and are not dictating what the mother does with her body, but what she does with the unborn fetuses body.

Jim
Saturday's debacle was probably the best recruitment tool the NRA ever had. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Can I call'em, or what?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/go...-for-our-lives
What did you do for the Houston flood? Originally Posted by bamscram
More than you'll ever know about nor do I care to talk about.
Liberals are such idiots. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
If they weren't they wouldn't believe the fcuking fairy tails they try to sell to everyone else.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2018, 07:36 AM
Conservatives are against abortion and are not dictating what the mother does with her body, but what she does with the unborn fetuses body.

True conservatives do not tell women what to do with their unborn fetuses body. That is what liberals do. So you are a liberal in this regard. Liberals run around trying to save the world from itself. That is wtf you are doing with abortion. You're like lustylad trying to save Syrian babies from gas!

That's where you and all liberals are mistaken.

I'm not a liberal I'm libertarian.

More than you'll ever know about nor do I care to talk about. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
If you exceeded JJ watt then hooray for you.
That's where you and all liberals are mistaken. Conservatives are against abortion and are not dictating what the mother does with her body, but what she does with the unborn fetuses body.

You are a fuckig RETARD Jim. You can no more speak for “all liberals” anymore than you can speak for all shitheads ... though I suspect you’ve got a personal frame of reference for the latter.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Identity politics lead to fascism.