Any Ladies Plan on Meeting Markus ('cus he won't see you men)

Ooh ooh I learned something!

"I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes. I will surely learn a great deal today." Originally Posted by SR Only
I make LOTS of mistakes. I never knew you were supposed to learn from them. Huh, well now I've learned something today too.
I learn a whole bunch EVERY day.

Let's not infer though all male pros are dumb....

...afterall I know plenty of female pros that are not the "sharpest tools in the shed"

BTW, can anyone tell I like this easy "multiquote" feature? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Actually from what I have seen most of the male pros I have come across are very intelligent. I am afraid I may be one of those less than sharp tools as I still can not figure out how to do multi quotes
Becky,

Click the multiquote button under each post you want to quote; when you are ready click on the quote button and they will all magically pop into the reply window
Multiquote: I can't get the damn thing to work. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Think about the quotes you want to use, click once on "multiquote," (on each) & it will become lightly highlighted. For your final quote, click once on "quote." You will be then taken to the familiar reply page with all of the quotes you requested following you. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I am afraid I may be one of those less than sharp tools as I still can not figure out how to do multi quotes Originally Posted by Becky
Becky,

Click the multiquote button under each post you want to quote; when you are ready click on the quote button and they will all magically pop into the reply window Originally Posted by discreetgent
That's what he said.
I agree that Marcus should have the right to see only women, if he prefers, as I have the right to see only men, until I change my mind. (Any ladies want to "turn me?" I'll give it my best lick, er, shot.) I was a wee bit insulted by the inapplicable comparison to Rosa Parks. "Disadvantaged African-American older woman" (at 42? Give me a freakin' break) fighting cultural racism versus male prostitute who wants what? Support of the male community for what? Hell, every man wants to bag every woman he can. Marcus just found, like many of us ladies, a way to have a good time AND make a living at it. Most men ARE going to slap him on the back, even if the gay ones can't slap his behind.

I wouldn't see him. First of all, I have charming fellows wanting to see me who are OBVIOUSLY attracted to me, and I'm having all the fun I desire. Second, I don't find him particularly sexy, and just having muscles doesn't make him all that. (I'm thinking steroid-enhanced himbo.) But third and most important to my principles, I'd kick Marcus out of my bedroom as he is an idiot, biased about age and physical appearance. He thinks a tad too much of himself, but that's a flaw shared with many female providers, isn't it? So he's already equal to us ladies!
Showoff.

That's what he said. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Becky,

Click the multiquote button under each post you want to quote; when you are ready click on the quote button and they will all magically pop into the reply window Originally Posted by discreetgent
That's what he said. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Got it Thank you
For the menz: do you think you could do this for a living? Really? I can understand the occasional once or twice a week gig, but could you satisfy 2-3 per day? Be honest now!

Or is that a new thread? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
2-3 a day???!!! I don't think so. I've tried to do so with my ATF Rosey Palm and not been successful. At my age, I'm lucky satisfy one per week.
dude you just need to learn to do what the gals do...

FAKE IT!!!

Old joke:

"Why do women fake orgasm?

Because they think we care."

Like I said, old joke.
As long as you can get hard, since you're using a condom faking it should be doable. A more interesting follow on would be: ladies if you were paying for companionship would you care if your consort orgasmed or not?