AOC The Democrats Version of Trump-(without the Lies)

at least Im not going to hell CB. Originally Posted by themystic
You're correct. There are standards down there. Purgatory is perfect!
Your kids are voting Beto. Trump is a one termer Brother

Trump is just like the Devil- The Father of Lies. Keep following him CB. Your punching your own ticket Originally Posted by themystic
One termer? Hell, I thought Trump was never going to win in the first place. At least that's what people like you said. You were wrong.

But as to the OP. This is why dems are losers and divorced from reality. Mystic thinks that a bartender and a man who has buildings all over the planet are the same.
One termer? Hell, I thought Trump was never going to win in the first place. At least that's what people like you said. You were wrong.

But as to the OP. This is why dems are losers and divorced from reality. Mystic thinks that a bartender and a man who has buildings all over the planet are the same. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
+1

Welcome back, JD.

But as to the OP. This is why dems are losers and divorced from reality. Mystic thinks that a bartender and a man who has buildings all over the planet are the same. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I thought so too. he was not my first choice. didn't think he would win. by every known metric, he should have lost but he won!

Patrick A. Moore, former president of Greenpeace Canada, lectured AOC:

The "world as it is" has the option of taking the subway rather than a taxi. option of Amtrak rather than plane, option of opening windows rather than A/C. You're just a garden-variety hypocrite like the others. And you have ZERO expertise at any of the things you pretend to know
— Patrick Moore (@EcoSenseNow) March 3, 2019
You're correct. There are standards down there. Purgatory is perfect! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lex that was funny lol. Good to see you lightening up a bit. You've been much to uptight lately. You might actually get layed with your new found demeanor. Keep up the good spirits. PS: Quit hanging around crotchety old fuckers like Bambino and IB. They are bad news. Uncle Lusty is a much better influence
Lex that was funny lol. Good to see you lightening up a bit. You've been much to uptight lately. You might actually get layed with your new found demeanor. Keep up the good spirits. PS: Quit hanging around crotchety old fuckers like Bambino and IB. They are bad news. Uncle Lusty is a much better influence Originally Posted by themystic
Speaking of "crotchety" ... it seems AOC was illegally filling the pockets of the guy who was filling her crotch on a nightly basis: a little pay-4-play.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s explanation for the apparent shell game was to say, “Keep your eyes on the shells.”

The appearance that she is involved in a self-dealing arrangement is particularly troublesome for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez because the New York Democrat presents herself as a working-class champion against the corrupting influence of corporate money and special interests.

The Washington-based Coolidge Reagan Foundation last week filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission alleging that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, her campaign and Brand New Congress PAC orchestrated pass-through payments to Mr. Roberts.

“The timing and amounts of these transactions, the use of two affiliated entities as intermediaries, the vague and amorphous nature of the services Riley ostensibly provided, the magnitude of these transactions compared to both the limited funds the campaign had raised at the time and the total amount of its expenditures, and the romantic relationship between Ocasio-Cortez and Riley collectively establish reason to believe these transactions may have violated campaign finance law,” said the complaint....

The PAC’s 11th and 12th largest payouts went to Mr. Roberts....

Her campaign paid $8,172 to the Brand New Congress LLC on July 26, 2017. Brand New Congress PAC then paid Mr. Roberts $3,000 on Aug. 9.

(Washington Times)

Ha! That's too funny!

Yes, please. All five times today in fact. Thank you in advance....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yes, please. All five times today in fact. Thank you in advance....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
CB that's funny!!! LMAO. You and your right wing Nazi buddies can be funny as fuck sometimes!
Speaking of "crotchety" ... it seems AOC was illegally filling the pockets of the guy who was filling her crotch on a nightly basis: a little pay-4-play.

[/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I though you Nazis didn't give a fuck about violating campaign finance laws? Which is it comrade?
I though you Nazis didn't give a fuck about violating campaign finance laws? Which is it comrade? Originally Posted by themystic
You're a hildebeest Nazi supporter, you'd know.

BTW, Patrick Moore schooled AOC some more:

Pompous little twit. You don’t have a plan to grow food for 8 billion people without fossil fuels, or get the food into the cities. Horses? If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating. You would bring about mass death.
— Patrick Moore (@EcoSenseNow) February 23, 2019
You're a hildebeest Nazi supporter, you'd know.

BTW, Patrick Moore schooled AOC some more:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You fear AOC. Patrick Moore is a nobody. If it weren't for AOC you wouldn't even know who he was. You and your ilk are Jealous of AOC. Shes famous and you just another Stolen Valor ex military man
problem with this is that the meme is wrong.... AOC is not eating cheeseburger. her bf is tho. looks like she's eating a pasta dish. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
interesting.. AOC is holding her mouth the same way she did when my dick was inside
Get rid of cows...there goes more that steak and hamburgers. There is also milk, cream, cheese, leather, and holy spirits in India. AOC is anti-Hindu.
Get rid of cows...there goes more that steak and hamburgers. There is also milk, cream, cheese, leather, and holy spirits in India. AOC is anti-Hindu. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

how is she anti-hindu??? Hindus don't kill cows in india as they consider them holy.