Another Obama victim. Mexican police chief killed by Fast and Furious weapon

• CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:56 PM
The Obama ____________________

fill in the blank and let the endless inane rant begin
You fixing anything is laughable Corpy! You have turned ECCIE into a bubbling, festering cesspool. and you're about to become the first Political Forum poster to get banned for breaking NO RULES!
You fixing anything is laughable Corpy! You have turned ECCIE into a bubbling, festering cesspool. and you're about to become the first Political Forum poster to get banned for breaking NO RULES! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But what about Marshy?
The Obama ____________________

fill in the blank and let the endless inane rant begin Originally Posted by CJ7
" Deception" How's that, best I can think of.
" Deception" How's that, best I can think of. Originally Posted by acp5762
Not worth a damn.
+1 . . . . Fixed that for you! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You couldn't fix a flat just keep on doing what you do best. Using your ass as a sperm bank.
You couldn't fix a flat just keep on doing what you do best. Using your ass as a sperm bank. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't care what anybody says, that was funny!
I don't care what anybody says, that was funny! Originally Posted by bigtex
Once again, BigKoTex, you are demonstrating that you are a cheap, lib-retard simpleton. You'll never evolve to higher order thinking skills, BigKoTex. BTW, BigKoTex, Luis Lucio Rosales Astorga's death, and the death of his associate and 211 others, isn't a "laughing" matter.

Police chief killed with rifle lost in ATF gun-tracking program

BY RICHARD A. SERRANO
July 5, 2013, 2:45 p.m.

WASHINGTON—A high-powered rifle lost in the ATF’s Fast and Furious controversy was used to kill a Mexican police chief in the state of Jalisco earlier this year, according to internal Department of Justice records, suggesting that weapons from the failed gun-tracking operation have now made it into the hands of violent drug cartels deep inside Mexico.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1.../p2p-76571135/
Now that's the shit wallowed we all know and love ... The insult slinging, feces flinging howler monkey that just can't help but insulting ECCIE staff!

major surprise that you haven't been banned yet, Corpy!
Once again, BigKoTex, you are demonstrating that you are a cheap, lib-retard simpleton. You'll never evolve to higher order thinking skills, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
snick
snick Originally Posted by bigtex
BigKoTex is laughing at others' loss and suffering. Typical lib-retard response.
And Corpy is lying and crying again. typical Corpy response.
Yep.

The Obama _Lies___________________

fill in the blank and let the world know Originally Posted by CJ7
Didn't you mean " LIES?"
Snick snick