Who Won Final Presidential Debate?

unable or unwilling?

And look at the education level of blue states versus red states.

Enough said Originally Posted by waverunner234
In your case, Wavy, it's obviously a case of "unable", and you represent a Odumbo supporter.
Weren't you raised and educated in Texas? Originally Posted by joe bloe
No, I just spend there the most miserable 1.5 years of my life.

I was born and raised in 1 of those nanny states, you know, that one that still has a triple A credit rate.
There are already votes in the poll. That's funny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It's called early voting.
Isn't the final debate tonight?
Isn't the final debate tonight? Originally Posted by Olesweetie

Yep
Eight people have voted over two hours before the debate starts!!! Interesting.
Regardless of how the debate goes, unless President Obama just gets up there and drools all over his self, the major news outlets will declare him the winner.
But I think the American People are seeing through this. They know that the President is nothing more than an empty suite. The more he is exposed in a format sans teleprompter, the more vulnerable he becomes. "Its Bush's fault" just ain't gonna cut it no more.
53 percent of Americans will vote Romney Ryan. (that's 100 minus 47).
Amazing!

Almost two hours before the tip-off, and fourteen people have already registered their votes for the debate "winner."

Do some of you folks have inside information?
Amazing!

Almost two hours before the tip-off, and fourteen people have already registered their votes for the debate "winner."

Do some of you folks have some inside information? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
LMAO! 14 Republicans voted. 6 voted for Romney in advance to keep him close to Obama, 7 Republicans voted for Obama so they could say "See, the debate hasn't started and already the Democrats are committing voter fraud. 1 guy was drooling so bad over Exotic Beuaty's photo that his hand slipped off his dick and hit the keyboard where it said "tie".
LMAO! 14 Republicans voted. 6 voted for Romney in advance to keep him close to Obama, 7 Republicans voted for Obama so they could say "See, the debate hasn't started and already the Democrats are committing voter fraud. 1 guy was drooling so bad over Exotic Beuaty's photo that his hand slipped off his dick and hit the keyboard where it said "tie". Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Another lie from Little Blind Boy -- a very typical Kool Aid drinking liberal approach. Little Blind Boy is so dumb-ass partisan he doesn't even acknowledge Wavy's vote!
Damn!

Why is there always so much gratuitous animosity on this board?

It serves no purpose, muddies up the waters and makes you look ill bred. Don't you guys know that by now?

As a reminder, the subject of this thread is who won the Presidential debate and why do you think so.

Both men in this campaign have poured their heart into this race and tonight's debate is going to be pivotal in the election.

Let's keep our eye on the ball, folks! My money is still on President Obama, but I think Florida and Ohio are going to be the swing states that will decide the winner.

. . . May the best man win and let's hope the Supreme Court doesn't get its meat hooks into this one!
Okay, this debate is different.

There is much more substance in this one.

. . . There are a lot more polite insults, too!

Nice to see Mitt Romney cling to the President foreign policies like a bee to honey
And so what exactly is your point?

. . . SNL laughs at the absurd, like Dan Quayle, remember?

SNL has never done anything to make Obama look bad. They are completely in the tank for him. SNL is attacking Romney/Ryan just as viscously as they did McCain/Palin. Originally Posted by joe bloe