Providers, Do you prefer cash or gifts?

Ok why even make it personal with a gift? Cash will buy pretty much anything (even though it is backed by shit now days) thus allowing her to get exactly what she wants. This is not dating after all. It is business Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Shhh it's "dating" with less commitment
Didn't say replacing a tree with a payment. I got a $3000 Afghan necklace with my birth stone. Had I gotten the $3000 I could have paid a year's worth of car insurance and gotten new tires on the car while still having money left over for two month's rent.

But then again I'm in civilized so maybe my way of thinking is too barbarian compared to the masses.

PS
The necklace wasn't from a client Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I appreciate your comments. I have read so many contradictory things on this subject that it is good to hear from the providers. One book recommended not giving gifts at all because that gets too personal. But then providers list their favorite gifts.

Sounds like a cool necklace.
If you come see me leave the trees and shrubbery at home I prefer flowers, any kind.
Shhh it's "dating" with less commitment Originally Posted by MaryBeth
No dating with less commitment would be the left hand vs the right.

Least you don't have to worry which hand has over 200 reviews..
The necklace is beautiful. Best gift ever!

Bottom line, do what you feel is right and let the girl decide what's good. Worse case, you'll get a sympathy Thank You. Either way the ball is in your court
No dating with less commitment would be the left hand vs the right.

Least you don't have to worry which hand has over 200 reviews.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Lol that's why I love you (in a none weird sort of way)
If you come see me leave the trees and shrubbery at home I prefer flowers, any kind. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I prefer guys give gals candy or other food.

but then as a part time driver I like being feed as I drive
as long as I still get paid CASH for driving
... This is not dating after all. It is business Originally Posted by bladtinzu
This is a very personal business. I have clients that I've been seeing for years, and I genuinely consider them to be my friends. They are very good at choosing special-occasion gifts that they know I'll love and appreciate.

Now before you criticize my statement and judgmentally say that I wouldn't be their friend without financial benefit -- think again. Mr.Chan hasn't hobbied well over a year, yet he and I still chat regularly and get together for lunch, etc, whenever possible.

Perhaps your mommy didn't hug you enough as a child. You honestly sound like a bitter, hateful person that's incapable of any real personal connection.
say hi to Mr.Chan for me please.
This is a very personal business. I have clients that I've been seeing for years, and I genuinely consider them to be my friends. They are very good at choosing special-occasion gifts that they know I'll love and appreciate.

Now before you criticize my statement and judgmentally say that I wouldn't be their friend without financial benefit -- think again. Mr.Chan hasn't hobbied well over a year, yet he and I still chat regularly and get together for lunch, etc, whenever possible.

Perhaps your mommy didn't hug you enough as a child. You honestly sound like a bitter, hateful person that's incapable of any real personal connection. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Perhaps your daddy molested you on endless occasions to where you think it is a competition of the whore with the most reviews.

And I thought it was against the rules to bring a former board member into the fray when they removed themselves for what ever reason it was. After all former members cannot confirm or deny the spastic threAD's/rants of current members can they?
say hi to Mr.Chan for me please. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I definitely will!
If business and personal friendship go hand in hand with this hobby,
someone is giving their time away For FREE.
Gifts could go both ways for him and her especially if a guy is wining
and dining a lady , a gift out of appreciation for him would be nice.
Mary Beth gives presents like sports illustrated magazines, tie clips,
fine chocolate, executive style pens, Argyle socks, elegant coffee cup,
etc. Oops, I may have done TMI.

Blad, addressing some people DIRECTLY is part of the baiting to get you
banned. Yes, it takes two to tango but some girls don't understand that and
you will be considered rude only in the eyes of the pity-party victim. Stop
while you have a chance. Advice is my PRESENT.
If business and personal friendship go hand in hand with this hobby,
someone is giving their time away For FREE.
Gifts could go both ways for him and her especially if a guy is wining
and dining a lady , a gift out of appreciation for him would be nice.
Mary Beth gives presents like sports illustrated magazines, tie clips,
fine chocolate, executive style pens, Argyle socks, elegant coffee cup,
etc. Oops, I may have done TMI. Originally Posted by lorde reign
Now if you buy a copy of her vid she will watch it with you. For small donation to cover her time of course.

Perhaps your mommy didn't hug you enough as a child. You honestly sound like a bitter, hateful person that's incapable of any real personal connection. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
One hobbyist out of thousands? That's your proof? That's like saying a medicine works because it cured one person who took it.
It's not judgmental, it's factual. Here's the problem I have; if someone is truly 'on top' they don't need to keep reminding people of it. Quit throwing it in our faces. Every comment is either putting a provider and/or hobbyist down or reminding us how great you are/how many reviews you have, etc. You attract a lot of attention because you're always there, sticking your beak in somewhere. We can't miss you if you never leave
UTR/LOW VOLUME IS THE BEST PRESENT FOR US DAWGS