If you could change one thing on ECCIE, what would it be?!

It is really sad that we have to be watched like kids, like you said TXguy. Some people mature faster than others and some people just love drama in their lives.
Make it a pay site.

$500 a year for the guys and the same for the ladies. After all that is just the cost of doing business is it not?

That would clean up a lot of the "information exchange" who actually rarely exchange information just cry about other members.
Make it a pay site.

$500 a year for the guys and the same for the ladies. After all that is just the cost of doing business is it not?

That would clean up a lot of the "information exchange" who actually rarely exchange information just cry about other members. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Agree make it a pay site. It would help a lot to weed out a bunch of backpage ghetto hookers coming over just to take advantage of free posting.
Agree make it a pay site. It would help a lot to weed out a bunch of backpage ghetto hookers coming over just to take advantage of free posting. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I agree too! Great idea!
][/] we all agree on something for a change, bravo.
We are making progress! Way to go guys! lol
Agree make it a pay site. It would help a lot to weed out a bunch of backpage ghetto hookers coming over just to take advantage of free posting. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
+1
I enjoyed the board when it was a fun place to be. There was banter, jokes, witty remarks, sexy comments, and the majority of posters seemed to be enjoying themselves. Now the board is mean spirited and angry. I miss the fun we used to have.
The good ole days....I miss them too...
Well, every time mary and blad started flirting they got shut down. I can show you the threads.
that's why I started a thread on flirting, joking and chit chat. But the good actions have to start over
riding the finger pointing and blame game.
I see that baby D and Mary are engaging in fair conversation as it should be, good job.
Setting good examples ladies.
Well, every time mary and blad started flirting they got shut down. I can show you the threads.
that's why I started a thread on flirting, joking and chit chat. But the good actions have to start over
riding the finger pointing and blame game.
I see that baby D and Mary are engaging in fair conversation as it should be, good job.
Setting good examples ladies. Originally Posted by lorde reign
As long as we all stay on "topic" and be nice then its all good! I like Mary, she is a HOT little thing! Love her pictures! We want to see more!
As long as we all stay on "topic" and be nice then its all good! I like Mary, she is a HOT little thing! Love her pictures! We want to see more! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Thanks BD

More are coming soon. Just did 4 sets to be submitted to PB, FHM, Hustler, and Maxim. Might see my face in a mag soon too lol *fingers crossed*
Thanks BD

More are coming soon. Just did 4 sets to be submitted to PB, FHM, Hustler, and Maxim. Might see my face in a mag soon too lol *fingers crossed* Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Way to go girl! Good Luck and keep up the good work! That is awesome MB!