NAACP TO GIVE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD TO RACIST STERLING ........OH THE IRONY !

Maybe he will sell the team take some of the money and pay Bundy's grazing bill. Then they can sit on the porch and discuss what is wrong with Negros.
  • Old-T
  • 04-28-2014, 05:40 AM
Stirling has been an ass his whole life. Why are folks shocked that he still is?

No difference between Bundy and Stirling. Both are bigoted racists, both are assailed as people.

Odd, I see a lot more RWWs supporting the guy with the gun than I see LWWs supporting the moronic sports team owner. Though I admit the serious RWW politicians are running from the cattle rustler as fast as they can. Just goes to show, as nutty as Rand Paul and crew are, some of the nut jobs on here are far nutters.

Plant that cotton! The South SHALL rise again! And get squashed again as well.
I saw Donald Trump on Fox this morning, he pretty well parroted what everybody else has said, that being, the guy is a racist, but does't think it's a big deal because after all, he gives African Americans high paying jobs.

Also, the NAACP shows their true colors, either they are too stupid to realize they were giving an award to a racist, or they are so corrupt that they will give an award to anyone willing to give them money.

Take your pick.
Supposedly Sterling "gave" the woman $1.8 million in real estate and property and it suing to get it back. That's the reason she made the tape.

She will need to make a sex tape now.
Also a big Democratic donor.
I guess that proves that all dems are racists. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

no, not at all.. why would you think that? no more than all Republicans are racist.
Now it being reported the tape was NOT secretly made.
Stirling has been an ass his whole life. Why are folks shocked that he still is?

No difference between Bundy and Stirling. Both are bigoted racists, both are assailed as people.

Odd, I see a lot more RWWs supporting the guy with the gun than I see LWWs supporting the moronic sports team owner. Though I admit the serious RWW politicians are running from the cattle rustler as fast as they can. Just goes to show, as nutty as Rand Paul and crew are, some of the nut jobs on here are far nutters.

Plant that cotton! The South SHALL rise again! And get squashed again as well. Originally Posted by Old-T
By your conspicuous omission, you're obviously sidling up to and condoning the remarks made by those sterling non-racists Snoop Dogg and Al Sharpton, Old-Twerp!?!
I don't think anybody here condones sterling's behavior.

Baseball ran Marge Schott out of the game. Basketball should ban Sterling.
racism isn't a right wing value, its a left wing value

conservatism sees the individual and values the person

left wingers only see groups and races

big government is coercive and uses race in its laws, regulations and proscriptions
jim crow...what was jim crow but democrat laws...government

Nazism, big government left wing racism

the American Nazi party/kkk ..left wing racism

oh btw, I missed Obama jumping into the steve utash case...someone please give me the link
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2014, 12:58 PM
racism isn't a right wing value, its a left wing value

conservatism sees the individual and values the person

left wingers only see groups and races
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Step away from the key board and take your holier attitude and shove it back up your ass.
I don't think anybody here condones sterling's behavior.

Baseball ran Marge Schott out of the game. Basketball should ban Sterling. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think it is enough - racism should have severe penalties, don't you think?
Perhaps we should kill all racists until people get the message it is bad?
I mean, racism is so pervasive and white people have such monumental advantages being white and all, the world just lays down rose petals at your feet.
Should we tell black people about the secret discount we get from Starbucks?
I can't tell you how many times someone sold me a building and said to me, "you know, Abraham, some black guy offered an extra 300 grand, and a higher down payment, and his credit is better than yours, but since you are white I sold the building to you instead!"
I really love getting to cut in line at the theatre, too. Being white is embarrassing sometimes, it is such a good deal!!!
We really deserve to suffer some...
He was dating a half black half Mexican gold digger....just how was he racist? Originally Posted by WTF
He's more of an idiot than he is racist. The reason is. What makes this crumpled up old fuck thinks this young hottie is going to be loyal to his loins when she can get any young attractive athletic type whether it be black or white. Sterling's only problem with blacks, especially black athletes is they intimidate the shit out of him. Being a racist isn't the worst thing a person can be. Being a flat out asshole is just as bad.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-28-2014, 01:35 PM

Money can't buy me love
  • Old-T
  • 04-28-2014, 03:19 PM
By your conspicuous omission, you're obviously sidling up to and condoning the remarks made by those sterling non-racists Snoop Dogg and Al Sharpton, Old-Twerp!?!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor simpleton IB. Let's try to keep it to 5th grade words so you can follow:

--I did not condemn Snoop and the second coming of Don King BECAUSE they were not the topic of the thread. The topic of the thread was D. Sterling, who I did trash.

--That is DIFFERENT than you posting in a column about Bundy and not addressing a question directed at you.

Understand? (Actually I know you do, you are not illiterate, you are just intentionally myopic and feign stupidity to ignore answering embarrassing questions).
Sterling is an ass . . . also a registered Republican per Public Records Search by LA Times today.

Sorry boys . . .