Why do providers use false ages?

In the past two weeks, I have seen two more mature providers. One advertised out west (Santa Rosa) of being over 40. While true, I believe she was over 55 and the whaitepages search results said the same. Yes most of her info home addy etc. was out in the open. I tried to explain that she should address that (get trac phone, etc.). I do not believe she headed my suggestions. i was trying to be nice.

The second was local to me. She's 41 but hedges the number to the thirties because she feels she'd get less bookings. She is a lovely person and makes a meeting a lot of fun. In her mind she's not a HDH. I think if she adjusted her prespective she could command the higher fees (I do need to be grandfathered should that happen ). But she undercuts her price, I think to aim for volume or more bookings. We do know each other by real first names (she offered me hers) and has shared family info.
Hey Sweet Sylvia is really 45, but she will never admit it.
Just Joking. I've always liked the way she looks. She is a class act.
I've seen ladies from age 18 to mid 30's. The older ladies want to just appear by the numbers as younger so they can compete with the younger girls. Heck ladies, it really doesn't make any difference. Both my ATF are soon going to be 34 and I wouldn't trade either of them for any of the younger girls. It's about the passion and the experience you provide. Right now a 29 year old and a 27 year old are head and shoulders about the others that I see. The 29 year old is absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful woman that I have ever imagined that I would be able to spend time with. She doesn't mislead people about her age. If you ask her, she will tell you the truth. The 27 year old advertises as 24 but has the nicest spinner body you could ever dream about. She makes the 18 year old girls jealous physically. I don't honestly think you could find a better specimen of a woman anywhere. I figure one of these days I'll actually find an even older lady that I will like even better. I think experience does have it's benefits.
FWIW, right now, the most fun I've had is with my SB who is 50 (I'm a tad older but not by much).
I was wondering the same thing. I am 23 going on 24, but I always say just that. I have never had to lie about my age and I don't think I ever will. If a guy doesn't want to see me because he thinks I am too young or too old, there are so many other ladies to choose from.....

Personally, I enjoy and respect older gents more. My ideal age group to see are gents between 35 and 65. It turns me on a lot to know that I am younger than he is and he has kids or grand kids my age.

I love when they call me a "baby" and I don't look or feel any age, I am me and glad to be 23.
I have always posted my true age as I know I look younger. It often results in a compliment which is always appreciated. ;

Some ladies lie to be under that 30yr mark. Others to be under that 40yr mark. When it comes down to it, the guys searching by age are only hurting themselves by missing out on experience that comes with years.

Girls who lie about something as basic as their age may be lieing about other things, too, or at least some guys may perceive that possibility. Integrity cannot be substituted, so honesty will always be my policy. I learned a lot during each of my 42 (almost 43) years alive!

XOXOX
~Kat~
Two basic reasons:
1. The vanity of ego, of self-image, i.e. she wants to remain younger in their own eyes.
2. The vanity of persona, the youthful image she wants the outside world to believe.

rr
There is a very well known and successful lady* in Atlanta that has been 26 and a "masters degree student" for at least the last five years....I could care less....but seriously??? are we that dumb?

*to my knowledge not a regular here or ASPD but a frequent advertiser elsewhere Originally Posted by atlcomedy
We have a UTD Masters degree student same age provider, for at least 5 years here in Dallas
When it comes down to it, the guys searching by age are only hurting themselves by missing out on experience that comes with years. ~Kat~ Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
How true! I never restrict who I see by just age. Attitude is the most important, everything else falls into place. I have experienced petite to BBW. It was their attitue and mind that turned me on the most. If we both think in a sensual mindset, we'll both have fun, which is the whole point.
Same reason they lie about their weight and use glamor photos: to reel us in.
I am 40 and VERY proud of it! I do have a lot ask me ...seriously you are 40? Yes I am..I can't help it if I look 30 in body and act 20 sometimes all with the experience and passion of 40 years...all 6 foot of me loves being 40...giggle

Don't really understand why anyone would be ashamed of their age....why else would you lie about how old they are? just 2 cents worth from a MILF..........GRIN!!!!
I am not talking about padding or shaving a year or two to the real age - I am talking about a decade deviation at a time. There is a market for all shapes, sizes, and ages - and the last thing you want is for someone to show up with false expectations - that leads to bad feelings and sometimes bad reviews. Originally Posted by jemery
This is not an ugly reply nor is it meant to be taken as such but are you serious? Regardless of whether a woman is a provider or not, she is still a woman. Women lie about their age; always have and always will, with respect to the ladies that posted otherwise. I personally knew two providers who are on this site that lie about being younger than they really are with one claiming to be 20 when her eldest daughter is older than that.

Frankly, I think it is really sad that someone is that insecure with themselves that they have to lie about how old they really are but that is me.
[QUOTE=LonesomeDove;77379][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]This is not an ugly reply nor is it meant to be taken as such but are you serious?

Not an ugly reply at all and I did not take it that way.

Thanks for the responses on this thread - I am so glad that I found this site and look forward to being an active member.
How many lie about their ages?......better question would be, "How long do you have to sift through their ads/website before you find their age, height and weight", IF they even list it? LMAO

But it's all just a fantasy anyway, right? So what does it matter?

buyer beware!