Asians and Costco...

Maybe a turf war with the Middle Easterners at Sam's? Originally Posted by Russ38
I just think the hotdogs are better at Costco.....

I may be wrong.
Sam's sells Iccees...ijs.
So if I said, YM is probably an illegal and lives in a house full of relatives & extended family members, you'd have no problem with that?
I'd think you are ignorant, but I'd move on.
Now if you said, "she's got her own YummyTamaleFactory going down in her 2nd bedroom," I'd RTM you for outing me.
So if I said, YM is probably an illegal and lives in a house full of relatives & extended family members, you'd have no problem with that? Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

You Might want to ask her.

I think, she only has 37 of her cousins living at her out call.

I dunno.

I do know she likes Cheeseburgers.
  • Seedy
  • 07-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Damn, some of you people complain about others, but are bigger shit starters yourselves.

Some of the baked goods at Sam's are better.
I hear YM's "tamale"...is really tasty! and if you're really nice it will even squirt ya in the face...lol'
It'd be the same if I said something like, I was just over at Wal-Mart & there seemed an extraordinary amount of AA's grabbing the watermelons & chicken ~ Cultural stereotypes. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
This would be a more accurate. You can't keep them Negroes away from a Wally's World.
You Might want to ask her.

I think, she only has 37 of her cousins living at her out call.

I dunno.

I do know she likes Cheeseburgers. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Speaking of cheeseburgers, damn I'm hungry. Don't forget to add a dallop of refried beans, guacamole, and a whole jalapeno to it though
Damn, some of you people complain about others, but are bigger shit starters yourselves.

Some of the baked goods at Sam's are better. Originally Posted by seedman55

Naaa...... HEB has the best baked shit around..... Hands Down.
Speaking of cheeseburgers, damn I'm hungry. Don't forget to add a dallop of refried beans, guacamole, and a whole jalapeno to it though Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Found another good one, it is a at a Brazilian Steak House...

No real spicy shit on it but lots of flavor
Naaa...... HEB has the best baked shit around..... Hands Down. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Dios mio! What I would give for an empanda de camote from Panaderia Lesly on Telephone...ay, Chihuahua!
Found another good one, it is a at a Brazilian Steak House...

No real spicy shit on it but lots of flavor Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
That won't work. I'm a stereotypical Mexican. They probably won't let me stuff enough leftovers in my purse to feed my family of 37. Y mi tio Juan Pablo Jimenez-Sanchez de Castillano-Vega would never let me hear the end of it if I didn't bring home something spicy enough to make him sprout another layer of machismo chest hair.
Hahahahaha!