A Compelling Explanation Why Blood Is On Obama's Hands

There is a great difference between children brought here and raised here their whole life. and ones being sent by coyote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Obamas attractive nuisance created the license by which the coyotes' story held agua and thus drew the ninos

But still and all, whether the illegals were here for a day or ten years, the little tyrant is a scofflaw
Obamas attractive nuisance created the license by which the coyotes' story held agua and thus drew the ninos

But still and all, whether the illegals were here for a day or ten years, the little tyrant is a scofflaw Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Same old blame game, never changes regardless of facts.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Does it make you feel intellectually superior to post "us" rather than simply admit that you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend legislation so that you can accurately comment on its effect or lack thereof in a given fact situation?

Since you haven't read the legislation, is that because you would rather get your "knowledge" from Wiki ... or you just want to remain ignorant?

Of course, since you admitted it wasn't Bush's fault, you have one choice:

Obaminable!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like I said....

Looks like you are having trouble telling us wtf is in the bill and how it is Obama's fault.....at least you have fixed your hair and make-up and quit screaming. Originally Posted by WTF
Like I said.... Originally Posted by WTF
Right back at you.

You can't read legislation, and don't understand how to do it.

So, someone who can and does explaining it to you is a waste of time.

Please don't pretend to be intellectually superior. You are not.

The only thing you know about "immigration" is that it saves you money when building a house. My belief is that from that point forward you could really give a rat's ass, because you believe it is not your problem. And you are wrong. School starts in a month. And you can start whining about Your President putting all those kids in the schools for which you pay property taxes on the houses you build.

"Enjoy"!

Please don't pretend to be intellectually superior. You are not. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Brought to you by one who believes he is, but isn't!
Brought to you by one who believes he is, but isn't! Originally Posted by bigtex
There are plenty of people I recognize as being intellectually superior to me.

You and WTF happen to be missing from that group. You demonstrate it by repetitively calling people "Idiots" .... when you don't even know them.

News flash. Being cutsy on a hooker board is not intellectual superiority.

In fact for the most part your posts are childish and immature, particularly lately, and offer little substance to the discussion. Which underlines your intellectual deficiency .. which I thought was impairment from consumption, but you have now dismissed that or denied it, you pick.

You used to make meaningful contributions to the dialogue and discussion. Perhaps you dream of a social sea change in this country to the socialized entitlement government you prefer is in jeopardy, and so rather than modify and/or adapt you elect to call everyone who disagrees with you an "idiot"~!

Have you ever been the least bit curious about people who are constantly accusing those around them of being "crazy" or "stupid"? Do a self-examination.

Have a nice day, otherwise.
You demonstrate it by repetitively calling people "Idiots" .... when you don't even know them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's your point?

I also didn't know Hitler but he was still an evil dictator.

The fact that I do not actually know LLIdiot has nothing to do with the fact that you are the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan.

"CARRY ON"
What's your point?

I also didn't know Hitler but he was still an evil dictator.
Originally Posted by bigtex
You must be an easy mark for BP girls!

You obviously are challenged by the concept of posting vs real world facts.

You were more informative in your posts when you pasted Chronicle Op-Eds.

Again, though, additional proof of your inability to think for yourself.

WTF is afflicted with the same inadequacy ... so he relies on Barns and Noble.
.. I never said the President legislates.
... Originally Posted by WTF
So what do you call the effect of the executive Executive Orders?

Obama single handedly enacted the "dream" act in 2012

he had a phone and a pen

and voila...here we are Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Exactly. So now there is basically little difference between "asylum" and "amnesty" and "legal immigrant" to a certain group of "illegal aliens."

There is a great difference between children brought here and raised here their whole life. and ones being sent by coyote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nope. Especially, those sent by the El Coyote Grande Obama.

Please explain how a child could be brought here and raised here "their whole life." If they were brought here, then they had to be raise somewhere else "their whole life", right?

But still and all, whether the illegals were here for a day or ten years, the little tyrant is a scofflaw Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Obama is the coyote. Any child that died because of his urging, he is responsible for.

Same old blame game, never changes regardless of facts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Gawd your a bigger idiot than BigKotex.
So what do you call the effect of the executive Executive Orders?

Exactly. So now there is basically little difference between "asylum" and "amnesty" and "legal immigrant" to a certain group of "illegal aliens."

Nope. Especially, those sent by the El Coyote Grande Obama.

Please explain how a child could be brought here and raised here "their whole life." If they were brought here, then they had to be raise somewhere else "their whole life", right?

Obama is the coyote. Any child that died because of his urging, he is responsible for.

Gawd your a bigger idiot than BigKotex. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Pull your skirt down your stupidity is showing. There is no hope for you meds will not help. Let's see a link to Obie's message to the kids, urging them to come, and I don't mean the dream act. It was not directed to new comers, regardless of how you try to spin it. You are as dumb as a stump.