Congressman Paul Ryan - On Impeachment

It was stupid of Bohner to take impeachment off the table....I don't think the GOP should be threatening to impeach, but on the other hand they shouldn't be afraid to use impeachment when warranted. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Boehner just demonstrated that he has the sensibilities of a democrat. When beginning a negoiation tell the other guy that you will not use your must effective weapon. Democrats always tell our enemies that they will not use military force and Boehner removes a weapon from the hands of the House with as much forethought. I said it back then (on Boehner's phone line) and I'll say it again, Boehner should not be in any leadership position.
Yet they did not try and impeach GWB.... Originally Posted by WTF
How does it feel to be on the same intellectual plane as Sheila Lee Jackson?

Or are you unable to tell?

Or are you now just parroting whatever she says?

Like the U.S. astronauts planted a U.S. flag on Mars!
When beginning a negoiation tell the other guy that you will not use your must effective weapon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Something that will not fire, and everyone (well ... apparently most) knows it, is not generally accepted as an "effective weapon." Now a "back-fire' might be an "effective weapon" for the Democrats, and they don't even have to pull the trigger.

It's like Harry Reid running around proclaiming the border is secure and all the stories about the failures of "Obamacare" are lies. The Republicans don't have to say a word. Harry brain is doing it for them.

I think the lawsuit is also a bad idea. Spend the energy on putting together some corrective legislation to pass the House and put on Harry's desk .. let everyone know its coming and when it gets there. Then let everyone know Harry ain't doing shit about it.

Doing productive and positive things is a more "effective weapon" today.
Another post by EVA about asses and balls......really? Besides wasn't Hillary on the team that tried to impeach Nixon? When did she become a republican? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are as fucking dumb as no balls .
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2014, 12:30 PM

Like the U.S. astronauts planted a U.S. flag on Mars! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn LL, you think we planted a flag on Mars

I heard JL planted his lips on JDCornhole's half moon
Well then when they do it you will have a point no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Exactly what part of "they actually started the impeachment process" do you not comprehend, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Exactly what part of "they actually started the impeachment process" do you not comprehend, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What part of doing it can't you wrap your brain around? If you are packing your bag for a trip you are starting, when you are on the road you are doing it. Try to keep up no balls.
Drew a blank Judy? LMAO
Drew a blank Judy? LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"ur'a vajayjay" the centrist commie.

"ur'a vajayjay" the centrist commie.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another delusion from the empty head of Hamas Iffy.
What part of doing it can't you wrap your brain around? If you are packing your bag for a trip you are starting, when you are on the road you are doing it. Try to keep up no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"The train left the station", "the plane took off", or you can choose any other stupid metaphor you want, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The impeachment process started when the charges were read in the House, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
"The train left the station", "the plane took off", or you can choose any other stupid metaphor you want, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The impeachment process started when the charges were read in the House, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No balls, you are showing your stupidity the more you squirm. Keep on squirming you little prick.
No balls, you are showing your stupidity the more you squirm. Keep on squirming you little prick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You demonstrated your stupidity and stepped all over your pathetic little prick when you denied that the process had already started, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You demonstrated your stupidity and stepped all over your pathetic little prick when you denied that the process had already started, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I knew sooner or later you would deflect to my junk, as you don't know the diff between starting and doing it. So fuck off no balls, you miserable little shit.