WHY IS OBAMA TRYING TO SAVE HAMAS ??

Will these ring a bell in you empty head no stones? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
simple pictures for simple minds
simple pictures for simple minds Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I have been trying to tell you that glad you finally got it, there may be hope for you yet no stones.
I didn't post from a Glen Beck blog....................

But if you have the proof, post it.

Again, AssUp throws around "Liar" without providing any specifics..........

You are a pathetic nut........I am becoming convinced you have mental health issues. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
SorrY. MY bad. I meant to say Powerline blog post.

OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog. IBIdiot did. But that doesn't change the fundamental discussion here...

Why did you doctor the Powerline Blog post in your OP, whir-LIE-turd? You trying to hide something, like a contrasting opinion? Or are you still just lying through your rotten teeth?

Oh, and you are NOT allowed to talk about my NUTs anymore than your blowbuddy JDIdiot is allowed to talk about my JUNK!
OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You LIED!
Even his is admission that he lied; AssUp lies in the re-telling that I "doctored" a post........the boy can't help himself.

I "doctored" nothing...........I posted the link to the full story FROM POWERLINE.BLOG...word for word..for all to see and read for themselves.
Even his is admission that he lied; AssUp lies in the re-telling that I "doctored" a post........the boy can't help himself.

I "doctored" nothing...........I posted the link to the full story FROM POWERLINE.BLOG...word for word..for all to see and read for themselves. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Bullshit. You omitted a bunch of it. word for word. The link is correct, but you only quoted half the story. Your OP is half the story. and you changed part of it to make it look like the lead.

You're a lying sack of shit.

FYI-- here's what you left out. I'd like to know why. My guess is that you don't see anything except the name Obama, which further supports the idea that you've got an unhealthy obsession with the man.

BARACK OBAMA TRIES TO SAVE HAMAS
Khaled Abu Toameh argues that John Kerry’s Gaza diplomacy is intended to save Hamas. And he isn’t alone in holding this view. It is shared, not without reason, by the Palestinian Authority, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia — all of whom were bypassed by Kerry’s initial diplomatic foray in favor of Turkey and Qatar who support Hamas:

That Kerry chose to invite Qatar and Turkey — the only two countries that support Hamas — to the [Paris] conference [on the war in Gaza] was received with anger and shock by the Palestinian Authority and its Arab allies.

The Paris conference was actually a spit in the face of anti-Hamas forces in the Arab world.

By failing to invite the PA to the conference, Kerry indicated that he does not see any role for Abbas and his loyalists in a post-Hamas Gaza Strip. Kerry chose to conduct indirect negotiations with Hamas through their patrons in Doha and Ankara.

By ignoring Egypt, which considers Hamas a threat to its national security and has been conducting its own war against the Islamist movement over the past year, Kerry sent a message to the Arabs and Muslims according to which the U.S. Administration is on the side of the Muslim Brotherhood and its allies.

The message isn’t John Kerry’s, of course; it’s President Obama’s. As we have said, Obama, blinded by his leftist, “liberationist” ideology, sees the Muslim Brotherhood as the wave of the future in the Middle East. True to his ideology and wanting to be on “the right side of History,” Obama has tilted toward the Brotherhood consistently.

He did so in Egypt by supporting Mohammad Morsi, the Brotherhood’s man in Cairo. He did so in Syria by backing Ahmed Mouaz al-Khatib who is closely associated with the Damascus Branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Fascinating propaganda, whir-LIE-turd. why did you leave this out, skipping to the Obama blame portion of the blog post?

Hmmm?
You LIED! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're an idiot, Whiny. I made an error and admitted it. Whir-LIE-turd regularly deliberately misinforms, deceives and bears false witness (one of them pesky fucking commandments) in order to pull another "I HATE/LOVE me some Barack" post out of his ass.

Of course, you're trying to be glib, but even a douchebag who mAkes his living running a bathroom glory hole can tell the difference.
You're an idiot, Whiny. I made an error and admitted it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tell that to the Bush/Cheney-Bashers. Aren't you one?
You're an idiot, Whiny. I made an error and admitted it. Whir-LIE-turd regularly deliberately misinforms, deceives and bears false witness (one of them pesky fucking commandments) in order to pull another "I HATE/LOVE me some Barack" post out of his ass.

Of course, you're trying to be glib, but even a douchebag who mAkes his living running a bathroom glory hole can tell the difference. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You LIED!!!
Tell that to the Bush/Cheney-Bashers. Aren't you one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow. Did you actually equate erroneously attributing the ownership of a political hack blog with starting a false war that claimed the lives of tens of thousands and plunged the world into the worse economic abyss since the Great Depression?

I think that's exactly what you did.

Carry on, LLIdiot!
You LIED!!! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You really nailed me on that one, Whiny!

Fucking idiot.
SorrY. MY bad. I meant to say Powerline blog post.

OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog. IBIdiot did. But that doesn't change the fundamental discussion here...

Why did you doctor the Powerline Blog post in your OP, whir-LIE-turd? You trying to hide something, like a contrasting opinion? Or are you still just lying through your rotten teeth?

Oh, and you are NOT allowed to talk about my NUTs anymore than your blowbuddy JDIdiot is allowed to talk about my JUNK!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You LIED! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+ ∞ Especially when the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM equates a segment from CBS' Face the Nation as being a "Glenn Beck blog."
You really nailed me on that one, Whiny!

Fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You LIED!
Ouch!

Oh, and why did Whir-LIE-turd leave half of the post out of the story and doctor the rest?
+ ∞ Especially when the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM equates a segment from CBS' Face the Nation as being a "Glenn Beck blog." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually he linked to Powerline Blog, you lying sack of shit. Didn't you read any of this, IBIdiot?

Why did whir-LIE-yard omit half of the story? Why are you by your actions conspiring with him to alter the meaning of the story?

Pretty fucking pathetic, squeaky!