BREAKING NEWS GOV RICK PERRY INDICTED

He's been sayin it for several hundred posts now.

Life ain't been too good for him since folks started calling him on his bullshit and proving his ridiculous lies.

Oh well... We gave him a pass way too long.
Lemme get this straight - it's ok for the Guv to cut Lehmberg's budget just for shits and giggles, but not ok if he does it because she's a drunk?

Yeah, that makes sense... what a shocking, shocking abuse of power!!
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2014, 01:18 PM
Lemme get this straight - it's ok for the Guv to cut Lehmberg's budget just for shits and giggles, but not ok if he does it because she's a drunk?

Yeah, that makes sense... what a shocking, shocking abuse of power!! Originally Posted by lustylad
He can cut the budget if he saw fit...but to try and blackmail (quit or your office does not get funded) her into quitting and he appoint her replacement , all while he was being under investigation by their office don't pass the smell test here in Texas...you been smelling to many buttholes if that smells ok to you.
It refreshing to know that threatening to veto legislation is a felony.
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2014, 01:32 PM
An indictment is a long way from a conviction.

. Originally Posted by bigtex
Sometimes all it takes is the ride....ask Tom DeLay. He might have beat the rap but he has been regulated to DWTS.

He was guilty as fuck of skirting the law.
I suppose you also believe that Grand "Jury's" investigate cases, gather and present evidence to themselves. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you ever been involved directly with any Grand Jury proceedings, you do you still get your shit from the TV? Or is that down at the Nau's Drug store soda fountain, just outside of Clarksville. Let's see Nau's is on West Lynn!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

You know as much about Grand Jury's as you do map reading. Nada.
Apparently, the Obaminable Faithful are delighted they can post about something other than their Fearful President and his growing incompetence and lack of respect.
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Apparently, the Obaminable Faithful are delighted they can post about something other than their Fearful President and his growing incompetence and lack of respect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey dipshit....the thread is about Perry, not Obama.
Could not happen to a more deserving political imbecile. Who will ever forget his Dan Quayle moment in that debate, when he wanted to impress all of the right wing loonies by telling them which three Departments he would get rid of, and could only remember two of them!
He can cut the budget if he saw fit...but to try and blackmail (quit or your office does not get funded) her into quitting and he appoint her replacement , all while he was being under investigation by their office don't pass the smell test here in Texas... Originally Posted by WTF

Take away the DUI episode and I would agree with you... Lehmberg didn't pass the smell test either... or the field test... or the blow test... or the blood test... or the fitness for office test.

You are saying Perry wanted to stop an investigation. If that was true, he could have just quietly cut Lehmberg's budget. Plus he was willing to let others appoint her replacement - I hear Rob Ford in Toronto was interested in her job.

• WTF
  • 08-16-2014, 01:58 PM
Take away the DUI episode and I would agree with you... Lehmberg didn't pass the smell test either when they pulled her over... or the field test... or the blow test... or the blood test... or the fitness for office test.

You are saying Perry wanted to stop an investigation. If that was true, he could have just quietly cut Lehmberg's budget. Plus he was willing to let others appoint her replacement - I hear Rob Ford in Toronto was interested in her job.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
The dumb muther fucker should not have cut their budget while being under investigation.

On a side note...would you Pissburgh boys would call Lehmberg a spinner?

He can cut the budget if he saw fit... Originally Posted by WTF
The dumb muther fucker should not have cut their budget while being under investigation. Originally Posted by WTF
??? Make up your mind, will ya?

On a side note...would you Pissburgh boys call Lehmberg a spinner?

Originally Posted by WTF
I wouldn't, but others might... send her up here and we'll see... she might do fine as long as she isn't a drunk or bat-shit crazy ...

oh wait, on second thought, you keep her.

Are you aware that this Grand Jury investigation was not conducted by "the drunkard Lehmberg," or her staff whir-LIE-turd? Or are you LYING again?

Are you aware that the indictment was brought in by a Republican special prosecutor from San Antonio, who works for the Republican DA Susan Reed? Or are you lying again?

Perry used taxpayer money (that's mine and yours ... OK, since I doubt you pay taxes, my money) to coerce a public official, and abused the power of his office. It's not the first time he's used the power of his office to bully others.

You seem to want to put "the drunkard Lehmberg's " DWI on the same level as two felony counts of abuse of power, Whir-LIE-turd. It ain't the same thing, dipshit.

This is all about Perry. He's been fucking over people like this for years. This time, he stepped over the line and got whacked... By Republicans!

Perry won't go to jail. But he's done in politics.

And Whir-LIE-turd is still jerking off in the dark. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your pathetic and moronic attempt to lyingly denigrate our fine Governor has been totally discredited, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

All this video will do is continue to humiliate the former DA, because you can't bring this up without showing her making a fool of herself in that video. Perry was never going to be President, nor is he going to lose this case.
Your pathetic and moronic attempt to lyingly denigrate our fine Governor has been totally discredited, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

JL, are you impersonating IB?
Your pathetic and moronic attempt to lyingly denigrate our fine Governor has been totally discredited, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

All this video will do is continue to humiliate the former DA, because you can't bring this up without showing her making a fool of herself in that video. Perry was never going to be President, nor is he going to lose this case.
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!