Okay class... today's discussion is about... the importance of penis size!

I don't care about size. I just want it to feel good
Well I can offer you an underwhelming experience for about 36 seconds..... I will rub sides though ---- one at a time
Well I can offer you an underwhelming experience for about 36 seconds..... I will rub sides though ---- one at a time Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka

Its ur lucky day im offering a special on my 36 second sessions!

silly stop lying to these ladies.
Its ur lucky day im offering a special on my 36 second sessions!

silly stop lying to these ladies. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Im sorry I exaggerated on the time.......

Originally Posted by newcumerz

Who'd a thunk it... The Frenchies! Originally Posted by Netx9
Nevermind the Frenchies, what about Japan edging-out The USA!!?

... And a joke...

(in my case, 4 times ) Originally Posted by Netx9
Hey Netx9, look on the bright-side; you and Ray Rice now have something in common. How awesome is that? He just punches his chicks a litte harder than you...

Heh!

Janal must have made a little-dick joke in the elevator...

Well I can offer you an underwhelming experience for about 36 seconds..... I will rub sides though ---- one at a time Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
Boom, are you still trying to promote that silly, "Roll Over Minutes" hobby plan? Love the determilnation, man. I truly do.

Until then, stick to your standard comeback. It's a fucking classic!

[supersecretTracytags]
Pssst, Tracy...sorry. just too traumatized to post pics of my peen, online again.

Last time I did...

[/supersecretTracytags]

LOL! Nice!
OK, I'm ,um, coming to this thread late.

I'm generally told I'm well endowed. I also furnish ladies I like with repeat business, so that we often build a measure of mutual trust.

That said, my belief is that cock size is more important than tit size, which isn't saying much since tit size is 100% subjective. Being able to fill a women does count, but 'overfilling' ( see monster cock on any number of websites) is by no means automatically a plus. In addition, as has been noted, are we talking length or diameter. In my experience short women often can accommodate only limited length. And then again, how straight are you?

Summing up, there are a bunch of variables. How you use your stuff is at least as important as how you are hung.
Perhaps you should start measuring once BCD my dear; maybe give an award for "best in show", "sports" & "luxury" models, etc...
I probably have the most "memorable" penis of everyone on the board.
OK, I'm ,um, coming to this thread late.

I'm generally told I'm well endowed. I also furnish ladies I like with repeat business, so that we often build a measure of mutual trust.

That said, my belief is that cock size is more important than tit size, which isn't saying much since tit size is 100% subjective. Being able to fill a women does count, but 'overfilling' ( see monster cock on any number of websites) is by no means automatically a plus. In addition, as has been noted, are we talking length or diameter. In my experience short women often can accommodate only limited length. And then again, how straight are you?

Summing up, there are a bunch of variables. How you use your stuff is at least as important as how you are hung. Originally Posted by Willen

Apparently I can't multi quote...

I agree! This article talks about both I believe. Length can be an issue... I find any guy over 9" to be painful... girth is much more appreciated honestly. I'm somewhat tall so I find that guys with bigger... seem to have it easier with me. Could be that I like AA men too so I know how to straddle a big one.. (it's a joke, don't get all upset guys)

Skilled peen handlers are much better than a guy with a big one that just wants to beat you up with it.
Perhaps you should start measuring once BCD my dear; maybe give an award for "best in show", "sports" & "luxury" models, etc... Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
LMFAO! I would need some definitions...

Best in show.. is this best looking penis? "Perfect" shape and size, same skin tone, etc?

Sports... I'm assuming this would be a smaller, wider, but quicker model... sure to fuck you silly

Luxury models... is this guys who go get manscaped? Waxed down below and all pretty??

:mf_laughboun ce2:
I probably have the most "memorable" penis of everyone on the board. Originally Posted by hunglikahamster
Is it because you're really hung like a hamster?
Like a good handgun, you want it large enough to get your attention, small enough to pack anywhere.