Tatoos just what is Ghetto

• rwksl
  • 10-24-2010, 06:54 PM
I only have all 3 of my kids name on my lower back.
I only have all 3 of my kids name on my lower back. Originally Posted by leah love
If you're limber enough to read them (sans mirror, of course!), then I have a new-found respect for tatoos!!!

All kidding aside, I have no problem with them in theory. But, too many (don't ask me what that is - it seems to vary by person) is a turn-off.

I have none myself but I would....were only I that passionate about something to have it stamped on me forever....
  • anita
  • 10-25-2010, 07:40 PM
I was in a club in Houston yesterday and saw several girls with some real crappy ink.

Ink on their thighs, Ink on their tits, Ink on their neck.

I got to thinking what stupid girl does that?

So I asked a few girls and here is what they told me.

I got my baby daddy's name on my breast.
I got my baby's name on my neck.
My man wanted his name on my leg.

After asking a few I realized just how dumb some of these girls are. Maybe I had a few too many beers. Wake up Buff they are dancers and your here to get some action.

I wonder what people think when they see these girls in public?

Does it matter if a girl has Ink and is there a limit to it? Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell
Tattoos are cool if there are small. Big ass tattoos all over the body...hum,well I do not like it so I won't date a guy covered with tattoos but I am sure someone will do.
I have no tattoo and I would care less if a hobbyist has some.
Originally Posted by rwksl
In her case, this would probably help me remember her name. LMAO!
girl with tats, identical twin without tats

I pick the sister without tats every time.
  • ilsjs
  • 10-27-2010, 05:50 PM
+1
girl with tats, identical twin without tats

I pick the sister without tats every time. Originally Posted by muffbro
this sounds a little discouraging. I am a victim of my own poor decision making, and do have a few tattoos that are not as flattering as I once thought they were. But does this mean that even tho I may provide a good service, I may be deducted points because of some ink?

anyone know a great tattoo fixer or cover-up-er in the area? (and not with outrageous prices) I unfortunately have been eternally stamped by some lesser qualified people so am very hesitant to go have fixed in worries that it may be destroyed even worse for lack of skills.
who still posts on here has a huge tattoo on her back that is a portrait of her kids. looking at her kids while you do her doggie was both a turnoff and just felt wrong. its the one reason i wont repeat. if it were a butterfly or peace sign wouldnt bother me
missfuntimes, it would be a lot easier to go to a real pro artist and get the ones you have fixed up.

I have a hispanic man who works for me who used to be in the "gang" scene, (he has now settled down with a Wife and kids),. You can amagine some of the "art" he carries.

He had one that was quite offensive, and very visiable, removed, and it was a long, drawn out experience.

Don't be too discouraged. My ATF has a LOT of ink, and as conservative as I am, I don't seem to mind.
They are a turn off for me. I am a sucker for tattoo-free, pin-up, burlesque types. Speaking about it, I need to find me a burlesque girl ...
Never been my thing...
I've never really been a fan of ink.....If, I'm dating a girl...I will tolerate one maybe two. If their placed accordingly and out of sight. Call me mental, but I prefer to date a girl without ink. I think she looks more refined...more classy.

Inside the Hobby.....a girl can do what she wants. She can ink her back, legs, arms and ass as far as I'm concerned. She ain't my girl. I only have her for the hour....and since, I rarely see the same chick twice. I'm only here to get off. Sorry if I sound shallow.....But, I am.

Anyway, God forbid if they put them on their neck. I can only imagine what goes through a pretty girls mind when she does something stupid like that and under the ink gun. Does she think it's attractive? Is she thinking she's kewl? Does she realize that a 90 YO lady doesn't look good with wings on her back?

On a side note, I do recall a old thread on the national level....Where, I did see some fantastic art on some gorgeous ladies. Although, I did like it......its still not my cup of tea.
whats with the gps coordinates tatoos for angelina
I agree. This could actually serve a purpose, and could help sales. I bet these could be written off of her end of year taxes.

Originally Posted by rwksl;692