Shape of Things To Come...

Whispers was probably the kind of kid that swore everyone else was making him lose breaking the rules in a made up game. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Believe me, he doesn't break the rules! He knows where the line is and keeps his toes inside - barely!
Believe me, he doesn't break the rules! He knows where the line is and keeps his toes inside - barely! Originally Posted by Louigi
and WINS!
Fatties try harder, I hear.
and WINS! Originally Posted by Whispers
Nope.
Believe me, he doesn't break the rules! He knows where the line is and keeps his toes inside - barely! Originally Posted by Louigi
I didnt say he does. Hes a bad ass ya know.along the lines of rebel hall monitors and crossing guards.
Fatties try harder, I hear. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
I don't have to try Ricky...... It comes naturally.....
If you had three hands you'd choke to death.
Or would you bore us to death first?
Do we want to try again?

Back to the OP... what does SA want?
Do we want to try again?

Back to the OP... what does SA want? Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Even left alone this city has too many pussy whipped ass wipes to be able effect any change.

Mindless sheep make up the primary posters on the male side here in San Antonio. They whine and cry when one of their mistresses has a light shined on them and then when others want nothing to do with them they mull around without purpose. (YES! Many Ladies prefer men with balls that think for themselves as well as speak their minds. NOT the drivel they are spoon fed)

San Antonio forums will be whatever a handful of guys like myself ALLOW them to be......

The truth and a knowledge of the rules always wins out over what the wusses and whores want.....

(There ya go... some words to rally about!)
So a handful of guys in for of a dictatorship is forced upon us? Sounds like the handful of disgruntled I referred to is true then.
So a handful of guys in for of a dictatorship is forced upon us? Sounds like the handful of disgruntled I referred to is true then. Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Forced?

LOL.... No.....

The handful of "disgruntled" are welcomed by all those that are tired of the mindless drones that talk nonstop about a handful of the chosen few blessed for the time being.....
So two handfuls of tired people. Got it.
LOL.....

Actually.... I think we have proven it only takes 2 to control the San Antonio forums.
Comment of the thread award goes to you sir.

I knew my day was coming...

Originally Posted by Still Looking