WENDY DAVIS RUNS THE MOST DESPICABLE POLITICAL AD IN HISTORY

Let me guess, Slobbrin. You're the fat chick on the LEFT, standing behind Wendy.

Her ad is 100% factual. And it's one of the many hypocritical moves that has made Abbott the most despicable Texas politician in history! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'd call that bold talk from a one eyed fat man!!!
Obviously have me confused with your mama.
I want less handicap parking spaces...which candidate is for that? Originally Posted by WTF
Probably the TEA Party candidate, you moronic buffoon.
Yeah, explain to us why people with a handicap sticker shouldn't have to pay for parking.

Waiting.

Do you really need it explained to you?
Spend a week in a wheelchair and you'll have your answer. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2014, 09:22 AM
I'd call that bold talk from a one eyed fat man!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
TFF....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....good post Iffy...
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Christ, your mind-boggling stupidity, not to mention hypocrisy, knows no bounds. You start this with an OP whining about how horrible Wendy Davis is for using a wheelchair in a political ad and for telling the truth about Greg Abbott..... and now you are laughing at people in wheel chairs. What a douchebag.

Bad call for Davis to use a photo of a wheelchair in that ad. But, every word of the ad is true. Abbott got millions in a tort case that almost certainly would not survive summary judgment today in the post-tort reform (also known as depriving citizens of their constitutional right to a trial by jury) era in Texas that Abbott supported and helped implement. For Christ's sake, a fucking tree fell on him as he happened to be jogging by it. I can just hear the howls of protest from whirlytard and the rest of the mouthbreathers if it had been a Democratic politician that got that settlement. He's a hypocrite. Just like you W-Tard.
Yeah, explain to us why people with a handicap sticker shouldn't have to pay for parking.

Waiting. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah! And, why do they get benefits from the government and stuff?!? Free loaders. Using that handicapped shit to get themselves a couple of bucks of free parking. Outrageous.

You are a bad person W-Tard.
So your rational is "give em more free shit"................figures.

Why stop there. I guess DART is a "bad" transit operation. Handicapped riders have to pay like everyone else.

OMG, the inhumanity !

Oh yeah; and handicapped visitors have to pay admission to get into the State Fair.........fucking mean spirited ain't it !

And the worse = they don't get a discount at movie theaters...damn mean/bad theater owners !

Why are you such a fucking loser?
Better than Obamas 'Bob the builder'!'... 'Yes We Can!'

Waiting. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well, if I must.
The plum parking spots in locations where there are meters are the ones that would normally be reserved for handicapped parking. Those of us who are able bodied can typically find free parking at some distance from whatever facility we are going to, though you might have to walk quite a way. Someone who is handicapped doesn't have that same option so they can't park for free. Especially of they have to go out and feed the meter while waiting. Even the spots close up can be a hike, so to expect someone with, let's say a hip replacement, to walk back and forth to a meter is something of an undo burden.
As I stated before, spend a week in a wheelchair some time. You'll have all the answer you need.
There is no such thing as "free" parking in downtown dallas (especially during normal business hours). A driver has 3 choices - all of which cost money.

- street parking which is metered
- lot parking which is fee
- garage parking which is fee

Where are these free parking spots in downtown dallas?

And I am not against convenient assigned/reserved parking for the handicapped. But they don't need to get it free, when the rest of us are paying.

You don't know what you are talking about.
There is no such thing as "free" parking in downtown dallas (especially during normal business hours). A driver has 3 choices - all of which cost money.

- street parking which is metered
- lot parking which is fee
- garage parking which is fee

Where are these free parking spots in downtown dallas?

And I am not against convenient assigned/reserved parking for the handicapped. But they don't need to get it free, when the rest of us are paying.

You don't know what you are talking about. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't? As a bi-lateral lower limb amputee I've lived in a wheelchair for sixteen years so I know exactly what I'm talking about.
It is you who haven't a clue.
Like I said before, to expect someone who's disabled to make multiple trips out to a meter is placing an undo burden on them. If you'd put yourself in someone else's shoes for a moment you might realize that.
Most dallas meters can handle multiple hours of parking time.

IC wheelchair bound workers using public transportation, parking lots, and parking garages. All of which are convenient.

The typical parking meter user isn't going into a building for multiple hours; it is a quick trip in a out. Especially around Dallas County Records Building (where these free meters are located).

And Washington DC is abandoning the practice of free meter parking and instituting fees.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2014, 02:45 PM
If you'd put yourself in someone else's shoes for a moment you might realize that. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
How can Whirly put himself in your shoes?