The Houston socal bust

bump worthy even if it was a year ago..LOL!!
Funny. It was worth watching again.

Ann
Look at CRASH923's other 6 videos too. They are all funny. He's obviously someone who frequents YMMV by the looks of some of his verbiage.
Shhh.... Don't repeat that ever again.... You don't want to conjure the demons! Originally Posted by Whispers
Demon conjured!
boo Originally Posted by bobbityberta
Totally forgot! Not sure I have the password for this account. yes I am talking to myself. this is what happens when you are stuck indoors in the dessert all summer, you start time traveling. Please go back to your regularly scheduled programs. Just came on here to see if there is any one I remember, but looks like many people with the exception of Wayward changed their names or moved on.

FYI Ms. A. Witherspoon is doing great; happily married and having a fabulous life. We still keep in touch. I'm doing fine as well. Dance occasionally here in Vegas, but nothing more. Just got my B.A. which is pointless because there are no jobs here, needless to say I have a lot of free time to go back tomemory lane for a taste of nostalgia.

I lurked on and off the various for years, mostly due to an ongoing custody battle , I try to keep a low profile and focus on other things now that I am 100 years old. Always searching for my name to make sure there is nothing I see to bite me in the ass (like this post? LOL)

Hope everyone is doing well ... wherever everyone went. I swear I saw Hoss on CNN the other day for something positive. Miss him.

. And so funny the owner of the first strip club I worked at in Houston is on trying for a murder for hire plot to off his wife. he was an asshole so hope he fries. But I digress.

And RIP Amber btw
Dayum - I thought I was going to pee myself I was laughing so hard
The classics are always good.