best booty on eccie

why i like being a man i would show them picture 1 and 4 from here and they would understand. i cannot imagine what you must look like in rcg but anyone who gets to see that will die a happy man. now she blessed us with these photo because of the prompting so come on guys pm,call,text or email the girls with the best butts out there it does pay off
After receiving several email and coaxing text messages - you guys know I love a challenge - I decided to put together a small compilation of, what I call, klovve art.

Submit your ballots now, please

xoxo Originally Posted by klovve
i cannot imagine what you must look like in rcg but anyone who gets to see that will die a happy man

Absolutely f*ing amazing and yes, I will. Now, where do we vote? :-)
from the girls who posted pics and choose a winner. girls keep posting please
i cannot imagine what you must look like in rcg but anyone who gets to see that will die a happy man

Absolutely f*ing amazing and yes, I will. Now, where do we vote? :-) Originally Posted by Fratelli
  • PT4ME
  • 11-11-2010, 03:21 PM
After receiving several email and coaxing text messages - you guys know I love a challenge - I decided to put together a small compilation of, what I call, klovve art.

Submit your ballots now, please

xoxo Originally Posted by klovve
I think I just became an "art" lover!!! Now, where is the nearest "gallery"??

-PT-
  • Allie
  • 11-11-2010, 03:23 PM
sorry no kitty shots....

and we all want to gaze at that tush. showcase pics are hard to tell but it appears it may be a great tushie. when we do the best breast thread you will be notified without a doubt
My submission for consideration...... Originally Posted by Allie
god how my penis does grow. bravo spectacular
so you think you're hosting some sort of best ass competition. Wow umm okaaaaaaay. Whats happeneing!!!
not that important but whats nice is having a thread where guys ad girls can enjoy viewing a few beautiful derrierres. that in my book is a good thing. perhaps you would like to share a pic of your behind for our enjoyment and wonderment i am certain it will be well received and truly appreciated
so you think you're hosting some sort of best ass competition. Wow umm okaaaaaaay. Whats happeneing!!! Originally Posted by Miss Molly
haha no i dont fall for stuff like that. If I want post a photo for everyone you will find it in my showcase. not to some man who thinks he's running some sort of show
just thought maybe the opportunity to bring a smile to the faces of hundreds of guys and maybe meet a few future clients might be a nice way to spend a few moments on a thurs. with the growing number of beautiful women who have and will post i dont think too many folks will miss your being included. that being said if you change your mind the pools always open
haha no i dont fall for stuff like that. If I want post a photo for everyone you will find it in my showcase. not to some man who thinks he's running some sort of show Originally Posted by Miss Molly
:-) just thought i might add
AN ABSOLUTLY STUNNING AND PERSONABLE YOUNG LADY WOULD LIKE TO POST A PIC OF A STUNNING TUSHIE BUT NOT SURE HOW TOO. NOT BEING TO TECH SAVY IM NOT MUCH HELP. CAN SOMEONE OFFER GUIDANCE. IN THE MEANTIME THIS BEAUTIFUL BUTT CAN BE VIEWED IN HER http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2619
I don't know how to post my pic!
or unhappy thought that comes from viewing that work of art.. other than i cannot have it right now. wow amazing
:-) just thought i might add Originally Posted by justjackie