WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Once again, the RWWipes don't quite grasp the entertainment industry.

"Selma" isn't running for office. It's a fucking MOVIE.

"American Sniper" is a fucking MOVIE.

The "Ten Commandments" is a fucking MOVIE.

"Blazing Saddles," on the other hand...

These aren't public service announcements, fellas. They'll sell you a ticket, no matter who you are.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What did you think of it, Pee Wee? Good whacking material?
Anybody ever see Undercover Brother? Now that was a good movie.
Seems like lot's of good movies don't get the recognition the deserve.
Anybody ever see Undercover Brother? Now that was a good movie.
Seems like lot's of good movies don't get the recognition the deserve. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
yeah, I saw that on a date... I just graduated from kollege and took a cheerleader from my old high school....
good times.
I think she's dead now.. RIP?
all part of "gods plan".....
My feeling is Americans are tired of the constant living in the dim past

From movie after movie to false narratives in realty there's only so many mea culpas innocent people who have already bent over backwards can put admit to

Coupled with the animus of the director who wasn't about to show truth if it made a white man look good and the disservice to black kids and to America in general these constant victimhoods cause, it's just too much

Even as we all see actual racism from the White House and when no white racism can be pointed to, yet we are fed novel theories of institutional racism and white privilege racism, it's old and a bit too much

How about some movie where a group of black kids save some American institution in peril and help an old white couple and in the process become American heroes even as they protest they were merely doing what was right and that they were merely doing what Americans should do? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Very well put. They have run out of creative ways to tell white people they are a bunch of racists who should be ashamed of being white.
Once again, the RWWipes don't quite grasp the entertainment industry.

"Selma" isn't running for office. It's a fucking MOVIE.

"American Sniper" is a fucking MOVIE.

The "Ten Commandments" is a fucking MOVIE.

"Blazing Saddles," on the other hand...

These aren't public service announcements, fellas. They'll sell you a ticket, no matter who you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you sure YOU grasp the entertainment industry?
They certainly like to inject their political opinions in their movies. "Artists" have always felt that "duty".
You are a [prohibited topic].
You are a [prohibited topic]. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Could yet another journey into RTM land be in JLIdiot's not so distant future?

Stay tuned!
Because America is just tired of being race-hoaxed?

The word got out early that the movie unjustly portrays LBJs position on civil rights. And after two dreadful years of Obama, Sharpton, Democrats and the media race-hoaxing America with Trayvon and Ferguson and Oprah’s comparing Trayvon shooting to the killing of Emmett Till, we are exhausted by audacious lies and emotional blackmail.

Selma Cast..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...yndon-johnson/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
PANTS UP - DONT LOOT !

Stay tuned! Originally Posted by bigtex
BigTexIdiot, give it a shot...it will be another failure in your life which is defined by failure and homosexuality.
PANTS UP - DONT LOOT ! Originally Posted by rioseco
IGnorant racist fuck.

Stay tuned! Originally Posted by bigtex
+1

I particularly like the faggot inference. It's an indication that the real JL is posting, not any of his gang of doppelgängers.

+1

I particularly like the faggot inference. It's an indication that the real JL is posting, not any of his gang of doppelgängers.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So all I have to do to prove it is really me is to call someone a faggot?
I can handle that!!
So all I have to do to prove it is really me is to call someone a faggot?
I can handle that!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
it will be another failure in your life which is defined by failure. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Speaking of "failure," I wasn't the one who proved himself to be a huge "failure" by openly (not to mention falsely & needlessly) accusing another poster of some imaginary and mysterious rules violation. Perhaps our resident "Failure"-In Chief, with a proven "failure" track record, (JLIdiot) will have better luck the next time he decides to falsely accuse someone.

JLIdiot and "failure," they seem to blend together quite well. Don't they?

While on the topic of "failure", how did your planned October 2013 defection to Israel work out?

Rumor has it that everything was ok until Mrs. JLIdiot planted her foot in your worthless ass.

Thus making you a "failure" once again!
Speaking of "failure," I wasn't the one who proved himself to be a huge "failure" by openly (not to mention falsely & needlessly) accusing another poster of some imaginary and mysterious rules violation. Perhaps our resident "Failure"-In Chief, with a proven "failure" track record, (JLIdiot) will have better luck the next time he decides to falsely accuse someone.

JLIdiot and "failure," they seem to blend together quite well. Don't they?

While on the topic of "failure", how did your planned October 2013 defection to Israel work out?

Rumor has it that everything was ok until Mrs. JLIdiot planted her foot in your worthless ass.

Thus making you a "failure" once again! Originally Posted by bigtex
Post your infractions page and prove you didn't get points. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, faggot.