Hookers and Orgasms

I wonder which of our girls would take the "O"scar, I guess, hey ladies one of you claim it? Come on?
I was on Op's street today. It was called One-Way.
All of the girls are now grown women, but they still like to get gifts from Grandpa.
JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Getting weird in here.

Anyway, to the OP: Its a fantasy. If writing tall tales about it extends the fantasy, whats the harm?
Holly I agree completely with you! I have a few amazing clients and it really isnt a struggle to relax and have fun, resulting an orgasm, or multiple!
If you walk in to the appt expecting to just get off and go, thats fine, just go to the right provider that has that on her menu. We all want/like different things in this hobby. Originally Posted by Autumnkc
Babe I remember the Ol Bigdeal licking machine got your toes curling once....payback is great for what you do amazingly to us!
I had fun making this for the winner. lol

The OP really needs to stop typing on his phone...my god the spelling is atrocious!

Cunnilingus is a process....You gotta build up to the finale.
I like to use my nails and breath and slight tongue to prepare a woman for what is about to cum.
Using words and paying attention to certain parts of the woman's body...for example the back of her legs and knees..etc etc
I like her to close her eyes and wonder off to another universe and then tease that area around the kitty......

Then BAM...I let her have it!

Thats how ya do it!
Cunnilingus is a process.... Originally Posted by BigDeal
I'm takin' notes..!!
Are all these orgasms real or fake. Or does it matter. Originally Posted by floppydisk
Jerry Seinfield said it best: Women have two types or orgasms: real ones and ones they make up. I'll give you the male position on this: we're fine with it. You do whatever the hell you need to do.
I'm takin' notes..!! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Yes Grasshopper one day soon you will be a great master!

LOL
For the real thrill, give her a really big tip after you have gotten dressed and are getting ready to leave: and wait for the reaction. If a girl has given it her all she deserves to get more money. With a couple of girls the entertainment I got from the tip was well worth it. Personally, I don't want to spend $600 on a date that may turn out to be worth only $150 due to a negative attitude. But to find a lady that only charges $200, and you know in your heart that you received much more value, that leaves a lot of room to reward her for doing a better job than expected. We all like to receive praise and a thank you. I try to help a lady reach an O, I know some fake it. Faked or real, I always like to believe it is real and just enjoy the time with her.

I know this doesn't appeal to tightwad "sick dick" (mal-woody), but to each his own. Cheapness has it's own rewards.

Even if there is no sex involved, I like giving money to girls. Every time I give a granddaughter a C note, I get a kiss in return.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Your Grand daughter is a pro? Are you from Arkansas?
I should have specified. There is zero chance I would ever make a provider cum, cause I barely touch my date. Im into fetish type play.

On my last date, we barely touched but she was able to satisfy my needs and did CIM once, and let me finish with a big facial on her to end the session.

She was fun, we talked alot, she talked dirty at times, and I got off twice. She earned her $$ plus tip and I know she would see me again in a heartbeat even though we barely touched. And I had fun

I absolutely agree with a few of the ladies. I probably wouldnt be a good date with Gemma, or others if they are more into GFE, passionate dates. Im in this hobby to satisfy my fetishes. Thats the only reason I play.
I should have specified. There is zero chance I would ever make a provider cum, cause I barely touch my date. Im into fetish type play.

On my last date, we barely touched but she was able to satisfy my needs and did CIM once, and let me finish with a big facial on her to end the session.

She was fun, we talked alot, she talked dirty at times, and I got off twice. She earned her $$ plus tip and I know she would see me again in a heartbeat even though we barely touched. And I had fun

I absolutely agree with a few of the ladies. I probably wouldnt be a good date with Gemma, or others if they are more into GFE, passionate dates. Im in this hobby to satisfy my fetishes. Thats the only reason I play. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
If you are ∆∆ selfaware..! You do understand you recieved that which asked for..hum..?

Where's the thanks to everyone...!

I'm kind of disappointed a fine lady hasn't claimed the
Grand Prize?
Do we need a Fucktards Vote..? And maybe more Scatagories..?
Your Grand daughter is a pro? Are you from Arkansas? Originally Posted by dirty dog
Bill Clinton is from Arkansas

JR