Nineteen year old girl films X rated video in library...

Didn't you vote for the same Wilted Shrub 2x's when he ran for 'Gubner' of Texas?

And did you also vote for Shrubbie when he ran for the US Congress?
Originally Posted by bigtex
You mean you don't know? I thought you knew everything about me!

Do you mean you have been lying all this time about me?

No wonder you vote for perjurors ....

But why sexual predators, who dodge the draft?

I'm beginning to believe you want to keep "the light" on others to avoid it yourself!

What were you doing in the library at U of H? Apparently not 19 year old co-eds.

Is that "a problem" of yours? Oh wait, I almost forgot...

... you are the one with 20-20 hindsight xray vision ... don't need to go to the library!

Is what you are so disgusting you feel the need to degrade others to feel better?
Another libtard circle jerk.
Now back to what matters.
Did anyone get her contact info, menu, and rates?
Hell LL even two dogs can see you are a libtard.
Hell LL even two dogs can see you are a libtard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LLIdiot has been saying for years that he is a Democrat!

What he is not saying is that he is a Strom Thurmond era Democrat!
LL.. has been saying for years that he is a Democrat! Originally Posted by bigtex
You supported McCain in the 2000 primaries, right?

BTW, is all this refocus and deflection of yours, because you have sucked cock before, and are hoping no one will find out about it? Keeping the "focus" on others by your baseless, factless allegations? Should we go further into other areas? Your MAN IN THE WHITEHOUSE does the same thing on a regular basis .... Now his "base" is starting after him. You next?

Only 8 pieces of ass in your life, and you had to buy it.
Did anyone get her contact info, menu, and rates? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No rates. Just dinner and drinks.
You supported McCain in the 2000 primaries, right?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a nosy ol' SOB, aren't you?

But since you asked, I do not recall voting in the 2000 (Texas) Republican primary.

Had I done so, I no doubt would have supported JMac over an Incompetent, Wilted Shrub.

You know who I am referring to, don't you? The Shrub who would soon become (drum roll please) the ...............

"Most Unpopular President in Modern History."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

BTW, who did you (LLIdiot) support in the "2000 primaries"?

Was it the same Wilted Shrub who became the loser of the above linked Popularity (or lack thereof) Contest?

As if that's not enough, LLIdiot voted for Shrubbie 4x's.

That is more commonly referred to as a "glutton for punishment."
She has quite large breasts.
  • Old-T
  • 03-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Ah yes! Take a perfectly good topic we can all appreciate and by early in page two the usual suspects have hijacked it. Sad, but all too predictable.
She has quite large breasts. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
so what?
libraries are no longer places to go to get books and study
they are public computer cafes
people are loud(even libarians who have loud convesations to each other),. they drop off their kids and kids run around and play

did someone complain about a girl there?
I"m sure someone did....but was she distracting anyone more than the other crap that goes on there?
doubtful
so what?
libraries are no longer places to go to get books and study
they are public computer cafes
people are loud(even libarians who have loud convesations to each other),. they drop off their kids and kids run around and play

did someone complain about a girl there?
I"m sure someone did....but was she distracting anyone more than the other crap that goes on there?
doubtful
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
It was merely an observation, Jesus. BTW, if you have a big cock, you don't need to lick no damn pussy. Just saying.
You did get to see a ream of pics of Obie, and the Clintons. Plus a gay discussion.