Giving up on Dallas ISOs for Strap on play

Adrienne Baptiste is another who should be on any strapon list. She will wear you out.
Adrienne Baptiste is another who should be on any strapon list. She will wear you out. Originally Posted by greekfreeke
Thank you for the recommendation darling. I need to bend that ass over soon!
Seams like this kind of expieriance is not found at the drop of a dime. It has to be cultivated and developed. If all you are wanting is a lady to ravage you then this should not be a problemb, but the other comes with time and connection IJS.

IB
Thank you for the recommendation darling. I need to bend that ass over soon! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
AB that would be my pleasure! lol. Yours too as I recall.
Many women get turned off doing this because the man is not clean, or dribbles his poop on her bed.
Her in call reeks of poop, or he accidentally expels poop when she removes the dildo.
  • RAMP
  • 08-20-2015, 01:51 PM
Many women get turned off doing this because the man is not clean, or dribbles his poop on her bed.
Her in call reeks of poop, or he accidentally expels poop when she removes the dildo. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
And.....there goes my boner....
Her in call reeks of poop, or he accidentally expels poop when she removes the dildo. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Anyone that has any idea of what is invalid woul cleans properly....no? I would think it would be a requirement, and yes the sun just set

IB
This is why you make an enema part of foreplay
Pop a glycerin suppository or enema up their asses if they haven't already done so.

Nonetheless, having a forced BM can be a pleasurable feeling and gets the asshole warmed up!
  • Sandy
  • 08-20-2015, 06:10 PM
Don't give up yet~
What's a "forced BM"? I would definitely recommend the enema as part of foreplay too. A Dallas provider did this with me and it was pretty hot all by itself. As a bonus, it also leaves the internals well lubricated.
JoniHappyMassage is awesome especially for your first time. I have seen her a couple times recently and she is very open minded. You would never know but she is very open to many fetishes and really gets turned on getting guys off and fulfilling their fantasies. Did a threesome yesterday and there were lot's of activities that I had never done that happened. She is very accommodating, understanding and will abide by your limits for so for a first timer I highly recommend.