A Question to the GOP- who should pay this man's medical bills????

• Old-T
  • 05-13-2015, 06:47 AM
I'm glad Gus on his deathbed didn't whine like some of you Obitches... IJS Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You remain a clueless asshole. No, he's not whining. Except about those mean dems and Obama.

But you have studied well under IB. You are doing well ignoring what was actually said. IB Mus be very proud of you.
You remain a clueless asshole. No, he's not whining. Except about those mean dems and Obama.

But you have studied well under IB. You are doing well ignoring what was actually said. IB Mus be very proud of you.
Originally Posted by Old-T

Your gratuitous remarks serve to underscore how you are nothing but a miserable and pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER.

Again I would like to ask IB, IIFF, JD, GNAD, COG, Dirty Dog, Budman, and Whirlaway- how much are you guys going to contribute to your fellow brethren's Gofundme?
You guys are all hot air- you talk crap in these forums, but when you have a challenge up in your face you put your tail in between your legs and run like cowards- typical republican antics!!
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Uncle Sam passed around the collection plate on April 15th, WE. Did he miss you, you dumb SOB?
As I have stated so many times I know you have an agenda against me and you refuse to let go of your personal agenda- here is the verse:

For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. He delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again. (2 Cor 1:9-10,

If you has any biblical knowledge you would understand the meaning of the verse. So COG how much are you going to contribute to this man's fund??? Or are you just a shit talking person that can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

That does not say what you claim it does. You are a liar and an idiot.
Not buying health insurance - if you can afford it is a dumb personal choice.

But I bet (had he purchased) his insurance premiums and deductibles would have doubled under Obamacare; like many self employed Americans.
Again I would like to ask IB, IIFF, JD, GNAD, COG, Dirty Dog, Budman, and Whirlaway- how much are you guys going to contribute to your fellow brethren's Gofundme?
You guys are all hot air- you talk crap in these forums, but when you have a challenge up in your face you put your tail in between your legs and run like cowards- typical republican antics!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I believe I did respond not once but twice, you choose not to respond because your a dumbass.
Not buying health insurance - if you can afford it is a dumb personal choice.

But I bet (had he purchased) his insurance premiums and deductibles would have doubled under Obamacare; like many self employed Americans. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Bullshit. Premiums have always gone up. Going up much less under ACA.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...ast-14-states/
Bullshit. Premiums have always gone up. Going up much less under ACA.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...ast-14-states/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's not true, and you ignore the fact that Obama sold it by promising that rates would go down when he knew they wouldn't. He knowing lied to sell a program. And you applaud the lie. You are part of the problem.
That's not true, and you ignore the fact that Obama sold it by promising that rates would go down when he knew they wouldn't. He knowing lied to sell a program. And you applaud the lie. You are part of the problem. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm not applauding shit. I'm saying that premiums have always gone up. They are going up much less under ACA. Rates going down were contingent on hitting certain numbers. So he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on this, but shrub gets it on weapons in Iraq. I see.
Bullshit; premiums are going up faster for self employed workers who didn't have pre existing conditions.

Not only are premiums going up; but deductibles as well....

My blue cross blue shield PPO policy cost me $325/month 2 years ago. It had a $2,000 deductible. Same policy is now $645/month and deductible is $6,000.

Obama promised Americans his plan would lower premiums. It hasn't.

I'm not applauding shit. I'm saying that premiums have always gone up. They are going up much less under ACA. Rates going down were contingent on hitting certain numbers. So he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on this, but shrub gets it on weapons in Iraq. I see. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Bullshit; premiums are going up faster for self employed workers who didn't have pre existing conditions.

My blue cross blue shield PPO policy cost me $325/month 2 years ago. It had a $2,000 deductible. Same policy is now $645/month and deductible is $6,000.

Obama promised Americans his plan would lower premiums. It hasn't. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Anecdotal.

Obama promised Americans his plan would lower premiums. It hasn't. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are full of shit whirlaway obamacare has certainly cut cost overall in the medical field. You are just so stubborn that you can't give credit where credit is due - obamacare has done more help than harm.
That's not true, and you ignore the fact that Obama sold it by promising that rates would go down when he knew they wouldn't. He knowing lied to sell a program. And you applaud the lie. You are part of the problem. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are in such denial - Obama didn't lie there were just some variables that he couldn't forecast - the Anerican Medical Association approved of Obamacare so are you saying you or Whirlaway are better predictors than the AMA? We all know the result of your last prediction.
are you saying you or Whirlaway are better predictors than the AMA? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yes
You are in denial. Obama lied to get his bill passed. Had he been honest, we wouldn't have Obamacare, and the American middle class wouldn't see their premiums go up, or their deductibles go up.

Obamacare premiums soar as much as 78% to help cover ‘essential health benefits’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...y-as/?page=all

You are in such denial - Obama didn't lie there were just some variables that he couldn't forecast - the Anerican Medical Association approved of Obamacare so are you saying you or Whirlaway are better predictors than the AMA? We all know the result of your last prediction. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

SO IB IIF, Budman. Dirty Dog DSK, Whirlaway, Gnadfly, and COG how much are you repugs going to contribute to gofundme for your fellow republican? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I'll have you know WEd19k that I donated every penny of the $2500 yearly savings Obama said I saved thanks to ACA that I actually saved.

EVERY PENNY!
I Dare You To Match It!