So long, This Maiden is retiring at the end of the month.

I am one of those who regret not having the chance to see you. I did however have the chance to spend a lot of time with Marilyn last night at P10. She had some wonderful things to say about you. Just thought you'd like to know that.

Good luck in your retirement and future endeavors.

Sincerely,
jimmers... Originally Posted by jimmers

She is my ATF. That girl had my heart for a long time. I'm so glad she thinks highly of me. Thanks for looking out for my girl.
I hate to see you go sexxxxxxxxy and I'll always keep you in my thoughts Originally Posted by geniusman
Thank you for taking care of my pictures all this time. You are a blessing to these ladies and deserve a round of applause at your commitment to bring visual stimulation to the stories. I love you, honey.
She is my ATF. That girl had my heart for a long time. I'm so glad she thinks highly of me. Thanks for looking out for my girl. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Hey!

I made the Introduction!

Shes My favorite P10 Dancer!
Best wishes Taylor with your new ventures!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
I really enjoyed the two times that I met you. You are all class, a woman that I truly hope to emulate in grace and style. You have always seemed out of place here. You have always seemed to me better suited in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum and I admire you so much.
Ignoring me huh?

Dammit... Here I am stuck being nice until AFTER you are gone!
Hands on a lot: Maybe we can go out dancing now that I'll not be "on call" for appointments. Thank you for my speakers. I've already taken them home. Plugging them in tonight.

Levi Bob: Thanks for all of the paddles. I can gift some of those back if you like as I won't be needing them as often.

Ubernoob: Thanks for the furniture. My desk is already home for use in bigger projects. I will use every piece you gave me for a long time, even out of the hobby.

All of the glory hole girls: thanks for the memories and for all the dough you put in my pocket. I couldn't have done it without you.

Ztonk: Thanks for feeding me. You always brought such yummy snacks

Preferred 411: Thanks for the peace of mind. You are awesome.
Ignoring me huh?

Dammit... Here I am stuck being nice until AFTER you are gone! Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey now, I can be bribed to hang out with you at P10 with the promise of lap dances from Marilyn. I can, try me. Just don't announce when!!! Geez
All of the glory hole girls: thanks for the memories and for all the dough you put in my pocket. I couldn't have done it without you.
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Glad to be of service
Awwww. Bittersweet! Take care, Taylor and best of luck!
Taylor, I credit you for rekindling the lust inside of me. Before I took up this hobby, I was frustrated with my aging body and the monotony of the same pretty vanilla sex, probably with the same woman for the rest of my life. Today I’m dealing better with my body’s aging, sex with my significant other is now much more varied and pleasurable and I can look forward to a romp every now and then with a sexy provider.

You have strongly encouraged me to try other flavors, but I rarely have. My schedule and finances currently only permit hobbying every couple of months and a decision to see someone else is effectively a decision not to see you for far too long. When I have seen someone else, I have enjoyed telling you about it, even when I didn’t publish a review. I wish I had taken your suggestion and called you as things were getting hot in my session with Nicci Knows and let you listen in. She shorted my brain out and it was amazing. In retrospect I would have loved sharing that with you in real time via speaker phone. I window shop a lot on this site, but I almost always choose to be with you instead. I have seen you regularly for nearly two years now and know that I will never get my fill of your loving.

In so many ways you are the fantasy woman I dreamed of and never thought I would ever experience in real life. Your beauty, skills, knowledge, and overall sensuality are amazing. I can talk to you about things I can’t talk to anyone else about.

You took my breath away that first time I saw you in person and as soon as I kissed you for the first time, I knew you were going to be very special. I left in a total state of euphoria with all the stars and planets properly aligned in the universe. I got down the road a way and realized that, in my euphoria, I had left my company issued laptop and my sports coat at your place!!! I called you and arranged to come back immediately to retrieve them. No problems and you offered round two that I dearly would have loved to have accepted if I had had the time.

As I have often said, you are the champaign in my life, not the daily table wine. Time with you is the greatest luxury I have ever experienced. I know I am gushing here, but I am so happy for you that I cannot help myself.

I would love to finally get to take you dancing, now that your schedule will be much less demanding.

Your friend and too seldom lover.
So long ,Farewell ,Aufwiedersehn ,Goodnight...

I met Taylor one day through a mutual friend of ours, Taylor was sitting on the bed surfing the net on her lap top, she looks up and says,, 'Wow You are Ralphey Boy? 'yes'.. I say, She says, " You are much better looking than I thought you would be",
( :
and I said vice versa,, Taylor has a very pretty face!!

Good Luck to you!!
Taylor,

You and I certainly had our little board battles a bit back. One day we PM'd and wound up playing cards. I will also never forget hanging out playing online poker on a holiday afternoon. I never paid you back for adding a few bucks to my online account. Sorry.

I have always admired how you do things YOUR way and for the fresh ideas you come up with. There is no truly no equal to you with your ability to know what your clients want or how to attract new ones.

Thanks too for telling others that I'm not such a bad guy.

We disagree on a few things but never had any issue recommending you to other hobbyists regardless of what anyone else thought. You and I are similar in that we do things our way and stick to our guns. You said you were going to retire and you kept it. I know you will succeed in your next phase of life because YOU are TaylorMaiden and that is the way its going to fucking be!

Much kudos and respect,

sixx
Good bye Taylor. Nice to have met you, however brief...
Hey now, I can be bribed to hang out with you at P10 with the promise of lap dances from Marilyn. I can, try me. Just don't announce when!!! Geez Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

hmm.... can I send it the date and time out to a select few? the AttackPack?

They like to hang out and watch.... They fight over the scraps sometimes.....

Taylor.....

If you are TRULY retiring...... Lets do a little strip club jaunt as a Retirement party and show the doubters that people with opposite views can coexist.....

I know a few ladies as well as guys that would probably find it an enjoyable evening.....

Hell... I might even let you tap a little of my "Private Stock"
hmm.... can I send it the date and time out to a select few? the AttackPack?

They like to hang out and watch.... They fight over the scraps sometimes.....

Taylor.....

If you are TRULY retiring...... Lets do a little strip club jaunt as a Retirement party and show the doubters that people with opposite views can coexist.....

I know a few ladies as well as guys that would probably find it an enjoyable evening.....

Hell... I might even let you tap a little of my "Private Stock" Originally Posted by Whispers
I will be in the market for company so I would like that.