Why Do I Want To Slap Joel Osteen?

Yeah, Joel Olsteen believes that God wants you to drive a Mercedes and bless your life with all manner of worldly possessions.
But art deco does rule. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
What he means is God want HIM to have these things and you to pay for them. HALLELUJAH!
I was raised in the church pretty much my whole life. I remember back in the early 80s when that whole "Prosperity" message got very popular. Every Sunday was nothing but preaching about how God wants his children to prosper, namely the preacher and his family. Organized religion will be our downfall.
Yeah, Joel Olsteen believes that God wants you to drive a Mercedes and bless your life with all manner of worldly possessions.
But art deco does rule. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
I would bitch slap Joel Osteen so hard he would drive an 84 Yougo and live
in a travel trailer for the rest of his life.

Actually an 84 Yougo in mint condition is probably worth a lot of money
come to think of it.

I knew a guy that had two Yugo convertibles in mint condition.
If I remember correctly they appraised at somewhere around 12 to 15k,
and that was a few years ago.
I think the Yugo has become Art Deco
  • DSK
  • 06-10-2015, 05:31 PM
I would slap the crap out of whoever thought feminism and immigration of poor people would be good for America.
I would also like to slap the second law of thermodynamics.
  • DSK
  • 06-10-2015, 08:31 PM
I would also like to slap the second law of thermodynamics. Originally Posted by bojulay
Wouldn't it slap back?
What he means is God want HIM to have these things and you to pay for them. HALLELUJAH! Originally Posted by atf searcher
Well Solomon and David had many great possessions as well. but I don't feed into that prosperity crap.
Wouldn't it slap back? Originally Posted by DSK
Like a Mothernature!!
If I could, I would like to smack Bill Maher.

I love his show and have been watching it since back when his guests would sit in a circle and the likes of Ann Coulter, and Huffington, were regular guests.

And Vice, which he is executive producer, is one of my favorite news shows on television.

But as a person, he seems pretty awful. I bet in real life, he's just a hot mess. Which if I think this through, maybe he doesn't deserve a slap across the face.

Anyway, often I find him annoying.
I would like to second every person mentioned on here! Every one of them has a few good slaps coming! I'd like to add "Dr Phil" for playing a doctor on TV and arrogantly thinking he can solve every familie's problem.
After I get my aggression out, I want to sleep with Jason Witten. And don't judge me, but I want Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton too!
If I could, I would like to smack Bill Maher. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
+1000
I'd like to add "Dr Phil" for playing a doctor on TV and arrogantly thinking he can solve every familie's problem. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
All he ever does is get a few rednecks to think about their redneckery.

Larry The Cable Guy could do that, and be a lot funnier.
I would like to second every person mentioned on here! Every one of them has a few good slaps coming! I'd like to add "Dr Phil" for playing a doctor on TV and arrogantly thinking he can solve every familie's problem... Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Oh gosh. Him, too!

Plus, he just seems completely pussy whipped. I know that I usually don't use that type of language (except in private!!! And I'm REALLY bad!), but that is the impression.
Oh gosh. Him, too!

Plus, he just seems completely pussy whipped. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Ha Ha, exactly!! He acts like he's the chairman of PW Anonymous or something.