Golden Showers...

To each thier own! I loved to get pissed on by a thin hot girl. Some guys like thick girls. to me that makes me throw up in my mouth. A lot of guys like a full figured girl. its more common than a guy that wants to get pissed on. Thats why we have the hobby. let each enjoy what they like and not judge because we can all get that from someone.

my dream would be about a dozen dark haired spinners pissing on me one at a time.
my fear is when the door opens up on a first visit and the girl is over a size 5 !!

but hey thats just me.
u got issues if u like getting pissed on ! Originally Posted by glade55
If you cant be respectful of others kink get out.
It's a hard one to admit "publicly", but after some encouragement I tried the giving side and she LOVED it. Then tried the "receieve" side where she straddled me on the toilet and let it land on my stomach and run down my body. HOT! Originally Posted by winendiner
Who is she who loved it? Tori?

Thanks

BJHunter
I have given GS but never received. ...i am fully up to try!!!
  • HUMP!
  • 07-23-2015, 10:36 AM
May I ask you connoisseurs of the shower what the psychological aspect is that makes giving or receiving, a turn on? I've been a little curious about this activity and have my own idea, but perhaps your elaboration would pull me a bit harder.
I would love for provider to piss right in my face
May I ask you connoisseurs of the shower what the psychological aspect is that makes giving or receiving, a turn on? I've been a little curious about this activity and have my own idea, but perhaps your elaboration would pull me a bit harder. Originally Posted by HUMP!
For me its a form of submission. I am not into a DOM at all but its like a girl that wants a guy to finish on her chest/face etc..

I suppose thats what its like for me. I see a lot of girls that I would not want this from. If the girl is hot enouth that i would TOUNGE PUNCH HER FART BOX then she is hot enough to piss on me.

evere with a girl you feel like you cant get enough of her. have her piss on you and thats is as close to getting all I can. Some guys drink it. thats not me "yet" anyway.
I have had girls ask me the same thing. Its really hard to put into words.

the reason I dont like big girls is they make my dick look littlle....LOL
I like giving them too
  • HUMP!
  • 07-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Mr. Log,
Thanks for your insight; I see your points. And...
...that is one hot avatar you're using.
Mr. Log,
Thanks for your insight; I see your points. And...
...that is one hot avatar you're using. Originally Posted by HUMP!

She is my REGULAR that i enjoy getting pissed on by. It was new to her and she
is getting into it as well. Whats awesome is she gets stage fright at times and I get to stare at her pretty kitty for several minutes while she tries to relax. Love it!
Water sports is one of the most sensual experiences I have ever had.

She's desperate for me to get naked and on the towels because she has been holding it for a long while. She sits on my lap, her breasts pressed against my chest, lips brushing my ear lobe and then a deep sigh as she lets loose a stream of hot urine on my cock. I have been marked and claimed as hers. Originally Posted by sempercheese
While I have never played this particular game, I do have some casual interest. The post by semperchase is extremely hot and has piqued my interest even more.
Originally Posted by glade55
u got issues if u like getting pissed on !

Was something that happened on a date with a lady from Finland, one hot blonde and like Splitlog said....cant get enough of a woman, its the closest you can.

We had just got done having sex and she had to go to bathroom, so I went with her and got in shower and said " Pee on me ..... " She was like you sure and I said yes...she had a lovely stream all over my cock and chest and even got to taste....then she wanted it from me....so she laid down in tub and I sprayed her from clit to tits to her tongue....we then showered together and resumed more fun.

One day I want to do this again....hopefully sooner then later
I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9SSXCaOLg Originally Posted by ToriValentine
WOW! You really know what you are doing with movie making. I think that you should go into the video business coopting your provider business with video, awesome job!
I've always been on the giving side, not receiving end. Maybe one day will try but as for now I love being a giver... Lol