I love Christmas season.. don't you?

There is no guarantee that is the truth........just a plausable answer.....and speculation is what can happen when credibility is gone.....it goes down hill from there.....thinck where it could go if we got all sideways in this bitch like LD did with hm42. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I know...look what happened to TexasGator when I posted that Alert on him...credibiltiy, gone...speculation, rampant...and we got all sorts of sideways in that bitch...
I know...look what happened to TexasGator when I posted that Alert on him...credibiltiy, gone...speculation, rampant...and we got all sorts of sideways in that bitch... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
LOL, That incredible Bastad!
  • JAD3
  • 12-19-2010, 10:12 AM
So very true.. I don't decide. I will let my history and my reviews speak for themselves. As far as vouching for another, these are risks that we run.. the unknown variables. Here or not, what will be done will be done.

But let us not make it hard for anyone to make a decision on their own: Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Spoken like a true manager......a bad manager actually. You should of owned up to it right away instead of saying cut your losses. You said let it be what it is.....and it is a load of shit. So how many girls are in your agency? If I screen through you who do I get access to? Not an agency? So then your pimpin' eh. All of that shit you and BBW talk about everyone and all the providers with pimps and agencies you try and burn.....it makes sense.

You want people to make a decision on their own.....since when? You and BBW spend your time trying to tell everyone who to see and not to see and cockblock on out-of-towners trying to get some milk and bread for their families. We don't need your help finding out who to see and not to see.....we have reviews and the mens locker room for that. You have had your own agenda and it is apparent now.

I love the Christmas Season!

You have had your own agenda and it is apparent now. Originally Posted by JAD3
Et tu, Brutus?
Look at enderwiggin, trying to sneak in for post of the week on a Sunday afternoon.
Et tu, Brutus? Originally Posted by enderwiggin

thinks not. Are you implying Luxury Daphne is Julius Ceasar? He was a man. I didn't say it you did...
thinks not. Are you implying Luxury Daphne is Julius Ceasar? He was a man. I didn't say it you did... Originally Posted by cleopatra
Cleopatra's lover was Marcus Antonius (Marc Antony). And you're the one who keeps pretending to be a man.

You're not as clever as you think you are.
Cleopatra....really...dont you have enough handles already!!!

merry xmas
Merry Christmas to you too Daph. Hey wait a minute I am on topic.
In my readings I have read that Cleopatra was a lover of Julius Ceasar to ward off Rome and Protect Egypt. She had a child by him, Cesarean. only when Julius Ceaser was killed by the Senators did Ocatvian and Mark Antony divide the empire. Mark Antony took the region closer to Egypt and then Cleopatra became his lover as well, only to adopt Egyptian ways. Rome was in an uproar due to Marc Antony being gone and unrest began. Octavian took advantage and marched his armies to Egypt, I read Marc Antony died by his own sword and Cleopatra by 2 asps, she committed suicide as a final act of defiance towards Octavian in order not to have him parade her through Rome. Her children were killed as well and the Ptolomaic dynasty dies there.

I think this is correct but if I am wrong let me know. This has nothing to do with Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all Happy Holidays. Do we really take the time to understand what Christmas is or is just another holiday with time off work and go to parties?
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays Daphne. Hope you have a wonderful trip. I miss the snow around this time of year.
I do wish Houston snowed. When was the last time Houston had snow on Christmas?
  • bbkid
  • 12-20-2010, 08:07 AM
I do wish Houston snowed. When was the last time Houston had snow on Christmas? Originally Posted by cleopatra
Christmas 2004.
I know...look what happened to TexasGator when I posted that Alert on him...credibiltiy, gone...speculation, rampant...and we got all sorts of sideways in that bitch... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

You ken credilate and spekilate awl you wan wakeup is awl good cuz...

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays Daphne. Hope you have a wonderful trip. I miss the snow around this time of year. Originally Posted by AshrDashr

Thank you babes.. Went snowtubing yesterday, going back to the mountains tomorrow for gambling at Cripple Creek. No snow in Denver yet, so I keep going in the mountains. Have some friends that live in Aspen so will take some snow pics for you while there. Hope you guys are doing well.. Daph