I hate!

CPS doesn't get involved without a reason, they throw you a cup, you gotta piss clean. The don't get involved unless there is a need to take action. 20 people can call, cps doesn't take action unless there is a serious need. Perhaps when LE went to investigate the incident where Cassandra got a thug friend to beat up a provider, they reported her. Ever think of that?

Sorry for the overload of info, I'm only commenting on BDD's constant cps Post. Originally Posted by count e 55
Somehow, I don't thinck count is all that sorry.
Lol I hate to be hobbyist :-( but can't help
For the record. Bitches are thinking about me I'm just here focused on $$$. As annoying as it may be, having my name brought up into two year old drama, the only thing I can do is sit back and watch. When viewed as a threat, you always become a target.
Being a new comer on the board they can choose to be anything thing, why they choose to be a hater is beyond me.
So call me "HOOD" call me "Getto" but not everyone on this board is who they "Post" to be. Lmao.
So I will just be here like........
Attached Images File Type: jpg Petty.jpg (23.0 KB, 105 views)
For the record. Bitches are thinking about me I'm just here focused on $$$. As annoying as it may be, having my name brought up into two year old drama, the only thing I can do is sit back and watch. When viewed as a threat, you always become a target.
Being a new comer on the board they can choose to be anything thing, why they choose to be a hater is beyond me.
So call me "HOOD" call me "Getto" but not everyone on this board is who they "Post" to be. Lmao.

So I will just be here like........ Originally Posted by SexyCassandra

Because you are evil with a black heart. I see no defense, because you know what you did. I'm sure it's not your true nature, and you only do these sort of things under the influence of your unhealthy habits causing you "no fucks to give". Put it down and be a decent person. Get into a classy mind set, clean up and he a good person. I gear you are likeable enough, why not make yourself better and sober. I don't think a sober Cassandra would send a thug to attack another person at all. I actually hear from the victim you are a likeable and charming person. Clean it up for your own sake!
Because you are evil with a black heart. I see no defense, because you know what you did. I'm sure it's not your true nature, and you only do these sort of things under the influence of your unhealthy habits causing you "no fucks to give". Put it down and be a decent person. Get into a classy mind set, clean up and he a good person. I gear you are likeable enough, why not make yourself better and sober. I don't think a sober Cassandra would send a thug to attack another person at all. I actually hear from the victim you are a likeable and charming person. Clean it up for your own sake! Originally Posted by count e 55
What is the count e one getting at?
What is the count e one getting at? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I would like for her to elaborate as well. Cassandra and I spend a lot of time together. So there is a lot of truth to the post, she is likeable, and charming. As far as cleaning anything up, Trust me I always remind her to wipe my pussy juices off her face. She is squeaky clean.
The next time you get together, would you please have her take a pic of your big toe? Thancks in advance.
I would like for her to elaborate as well. Cassandra and I spend a lot of time together. So there is a lot of truth to the post, she is likeable, and charming. As far as cleaning anything up, Trust me I always remind her to wipe my pussy juices off her face. She is squeaky clean. Originally Posted by Azebella_amor

I'm sure you have fun licking asses together. I'm also sure your a party girl as well. Don't get on her bad side!
The next time you get together, would you please have her take a pic of your big toe? Thancks in advance. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I promise I will 😘
Should I email to you ?
I wouldn't want to be selfish - just quote my post #37 and upload it to this thread.
Sounding like a whiney bitch. CPS doesn't get involved without a reason, they throw you a cup, you gotta piss clean. The don't get involved unless there is a need to take action. 20 people can call, cps doesn't take action unless there is a serious need. Perhaps when LE went to investigate the incident where Cassandra got a thug friend to beat up a provider, they reported her. Ever think of that? You want to drag the victims name in the mud, well let's tell it all. I met the victim on Ashley Madison. She was taking a eccie break, and we hooked up. I was with her several times when the investigators called for updates. I calmed her down and told her I would always be there for her. That Cassandra is a ghetto hood rat to the fullest. She may be able to run game on you, but I think your staying on her good side out of fear. Good for you,,,,,,

Sorry for the overload of info, I'm only commenting on BDD's constant cps Post. It's getting tiring. If a provided is on bancation let her be, why carry on like it's so personal to you? Unless there is a pussy behind that handle??? Originally Posted by count e 55

I'm not saying I don't flaws, though I'm not a man I do have pretty big balls.
So gab a seat and watch where I take now, I'm just me I can't fake it pal.
That's the problem with some hos, they spread lies. I bet she served you a sad story with red eyes.
So convincing looking like she was about to cry. LOL she just miserable while I live in a land with sunny sky's.
Someone warned me there was still drama on the board. I said I don't care I'm always prepared for a test.
There is nothing in the world I'm not prepared to address.

Bringing RW shit onto a hooker board is a low blow its almost as violating as posting RW name address and phone number. As much I as I care for you BDD let this shit die. If I let it go you should too. No one is more disgusted with this matter more then me. But guess what, I fall asleep with my reasons for breathing every night.
Any and everyone here can be petty. But being petty doesn't pay for pussy, and it damn sure doesn't pay the bills.
So can we please move on? Seriously.
I wouldn't want to be selfish - just quote my post #37 and upload it to this thread. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Aww! That's so kind of you 😊 ... I sure will
I'm not saying I don't flaws, though I'm not a man I do have pretty big balls.
So gab a seat and watch where I take now, I'm just me I can't fake it pal.
That's the problem with some hos, they spread lies. I bet she served you a sad story with red eyes.
So convincing looking like she was about to cry. LOL she just miserable while I live in a land with sunny sky's.
Someone warned me there was still drama on the board. I said I don't care I'm always prepared for a test.
There is nothing in the world I'm not prepared to address.

Bringing RW shit onto a hooker board is a low blow its almost as violating as posting RW name address and phone number. As much I as I care for you BDD let this shit die. If I let it go you should too. No one is more disgusted with this matter more then me. But guess what, I fall asleep with my reasons for breathing every night.
Any and everyone here can be petty. But being petty doesn't pay for pussy, and it damn sure doesn't pay the bills.
So can we please move on? Seriously. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra

I heard your rhyming flo was good when your up in the clouds, perhaps you should sleep it off. On the other hand, it was alright all these months even years when BDD was throwing shots, now that the truth is coming out about you sending a thug to beat up a provider you want it over. Seems she is over it, perhaps you are too. BDD are you? Your WK brought out what should had been done and over with. Get sober, be a better person. Be the person she said you were before this incident happened and you tried having her killed. Do it for you, nobody else! Good luck with your sobriety and perhaps friends that aren't thugs would be a stepping stone. You know what they say, change people, places, and things. Just say NO
I heard your rhyming flo was good when your up in the clouds, perhaps you should sleep it off. On the other hand, it was alright all these months even years when BDD was throwing shots, now that the truth is coming out about you sending a thug to beat up a provider you want it over. Seems she is over it, perhaps you are too. BDD are you? Your WK brought out what should had been done and over with. Get sober, be a better person. Be the person she said you were before this incident happened and you tried having her killed. Do it for you, nobody else! Good luck with your sobriety and perhaps friends that aren't thugs would be a stepping stone. You know what they say, change people, places, and things. Just say NO Originally Posted by count e 55
Once again, what is the count e one getting at?
OK, let's do two things now in this thread.

First, let's get back to the thread topic.

Next, let's not make any accusations about anything unless you have personal knowledge. Personal knowledge, not second hand info.