Why do some of these guys want to run off the girls on this board?

Let's talk about something interesting!! Let's talk about something that we all like--- sex!!!

Screw all this drama. Get along and talk about fucking. It's something we all do lol
Fucking in what position??
Must have been a good Southern mama.
Fucking in what position?? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Mmm now we're starting to have some fun. (; my favorite position is doggy. You can grab and slap my ass. Grab a handful of my hair and pull me back, whisper something dirty in my ear.
You know what would be fun, bringing along a kama sutra book and trying some non traditional positions. Thats something ive never tried.
& so what I have a larger labia than most girls! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
But not Dallas Rain. She is the labia queen.
You know what would be fun, bringing along a kama sutra book and trying some non traditional positions. Thats something ive never tried. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I've never heard of Kama sultra.. I'll have to look it up. I love trying new things
But not Dallas Rain. She is the labia queen. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Dallas rain would understand the hate some of us larger labia women get not fair and it's something we can't help..I'm getting surgery on mine though...already have it planned.
Your large lips have nothing to do with it. Many prefer that. Me included. So before you spend a buttload of cash to change that, I would suggest something that's free. An attitude adjustment. And yes. I know I am throwing myself against a big, big massive rock with that suggestion.
I can't tell....I get so many guys that talk shit about them. Plus they say if girls have bigger lips that means their pussy is loose which is NOT true! They do get in my way sometimes during sex which bothers me...I don't know I just don't care for them on me..
I remember those huge pussy lips!! I remember as i would pull out in doggy, those big lips would grasp my dong nicely! Now that was hot!!
I like your big lips, Dallass. They're unique. I don't think you should change them!
I agree!
  • Sandy
  • 11-23-2015, 11:32 PM
I 'v heard, little mouth little pussy..
I like her big soft tits and her ass. I think her attitude rocks!